Character Discussion Who is the best character outta the Admirals?

Who is the best character outta the Admirals?

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
it takes more than being kind to be a good character. People will say Fuji cause they like him most but honestly, all of the others are more interesting

Watch this scene and tell me this isn't one of the hardest interactions in the entire series. Fujitora came there with an agenda made sure he walked all the way up to Mingo's face and told him they can play nice and shit for now but his time is coming, and then told him to settle down as it's not time yet.

Watch this scene and tell me this isn't one of the hardest interactions in the entire series. Fujitora came there with an agenda made sure he walked all the way up to Mingo's face and told him they can play nice and shit for now but his time is coming, and then told him to settle down as it's not time yet.
This is nowhere near the hardest Admiral scene. Fujitora not that guy

Magma is molten rock can be frozen by aokiji s fruit since he can control the temp
For example he can freeze people to the bone or not like against doffy
Aokiji s fruit is not ice ice no mi its cold cold no mi
And still no info about the relationship between the 2 DFs in the manga.

Aokiji is hierarchically superior of Monet's DF, and Monet got hurt by Nami's fodder heat attack. Heat also counters Aokiji, while Aokiji counters heat as well. No advantage or disadvantage between Aokiji and Red Dog.

ZenZu

Never has been that guy. Put Akainu or Kizaru there and Doflamingo won’t even try to attack.
Neither Kizaru nor Akainu would walk up to Mingo, a Warlord, and tell him they will pack him up soon. That's reserved for Fujitora his own personal agenda.

Mingo is also a G so no harm done. He was being disrespected right to his face in broad daylight, by someone who is obligated to help him.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Never has been that guy. Put Akainu or Kizaru there and Doflamingo won’t even try to attack.
Dumb point to make, the point is to show Fujitora’s radical ideals. The man is willing to throw the whole world into carnage and chaos if it means changing it for the better, even if it means world wars first.

Literally the only Admiral who would sooner break the world into a thousand pieces if it meant a better future than he would continue the uneasy peace and the power balance. Lol

Neither Kizaru nor Akainu would walk up to Mingo, a Warlord, and tell him they will pack him up soon. That's reserved for Fujitora his own personal agenda.

Mingo is also a G so no harm done. He was being disrespected right to his face in broad daylight, by someone who is obligated to help him.
Akainu and Kizaru WOULD pack him up. And doflamingo not a G. He knew better than to attack Aokiji but was flexing with Fuji. There’s levels to gangstas and Fuji ain’t one

ZenZu

Akainu and Kizaru WOULD pack him up. And doflamingo not a G. He knew better than to attack Aokiji but was flexing with Fuji. There’s levels to gangstas and Fuji ain’t one
Lmao Doflamingo literally ignored Aokiji's warning and tried to attack Smoker giving Aokiji, one of the most deadly characters, his back, resulting in a free shot at him.

You couldn't have brought a worse example 😂

Doffy is an extremely prideful individual.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Akainu and Kizaru WOULD pack him up.
They absolutely would not, and you know nothing about Akainu or Kizaru if you think they would kill a Warlord because he kicked them. Akainu and Kizaru both wanted the Warlords to exist, they were literally overlooking the fact that the Warlords killed Marines frequently because they believed the Warlords granted them a military advantage.

Dumb point to make, the point is to show Fujitora’s radical ideals. The man is willing to throw the whole world into carnage and chaos if it means changing it for the better, even if it means world wars first.

Literally the only Admiral who would sooner break the world into a thousand pieces if it meant a better future than he would continue the uneasy peace and the power balance. Lol
How many Warlords has Fujitora brought in? He’s a fool who went in head first and now the World and Marines are paying the price. That’s the makings of a fool. Not a man who has good values.
Post automatically merged:

Lmao Doflamingo literally ignored Aokiji's warning and tried to attack Smoker giving Aokiji, one of the most deadly characters, his back, resulting in a free shot at him.

You couldn't have brought a worse example 😂

Doffy is an extremely prideful individual.
He didn’t give Aokiji his back. He just continued an attack and the moment Aokiji flexed he tucked his tail and ran.