Who is the best general/commander ? Who will you follow til death ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Out of all the mangas animes you have all seen, who would you follow to lead you into battle ? to govern your country ? to destroy the enemy ? etc

Who is for you the best captain/general/commander/king etc ? and why ?

You can only choose people who had/have a power/leading position in those manga/anime.

This is anime manga only. Movie or TV shows or books are not included.

Bonus question : Who is your fav ?

Tags : @Jo_Ndule @Dragomir @Draco @Haoshoku @HA001 @Seth @Zoro D Goat @Natalija @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @playa4321 @Hades @Sentinel @Luthon @Shuyaku @Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @dirtyLarry @Bullet @Jiihad @Van @Steven @Jaguark101 @Ice devil slayer @IceWitch @Kiwipom @God_Aizen @MarineHQ62 @AL sama @symbiote @Cao Cao @ImmaIvanoM @Xione @Yo Tan Wa @Shanks @Arara @Dark Admiral @Hiragaro @Patryipe etc etc

Lets go !

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Yeah Erwin is pretty damn great and doesn't have many flaws : brain wise he is top notch, doesn't afraid to take risks but not crazy at all, will think and care deeply about his men lives but if lives must be sacrificed to fulfil the mission or the goal he will do it, he is not hard as stone but he is not soft at all. He is respected, people are loyal to him, he can convince others . Yet he doesn't think himself as a god or anything and can listen to other people, young ones etc and can give some of his powers to people he deems worthy. He can notice other people abilities and use them. If he has to sacrifice himself to the greater good he will do it too.

Erwin is a great choice.

Yang-Wen Li is also really good. the only real problem and one of his biggest strength too, he doesn't want power and doesn't want to be involved in politics
Reinhard is good too but I think if you are only a foot soldier he care less about you than Yang.

These are the ones i could think of right now so i might update it or post one more time if i remembered someone else
1: Yo Tan Wa
I can totally understand the men that fight for her
If i'm born a mountain man there would be only 2 things i care about which are fighting and sex so serving under the most beautiful woman i have ever seen who is also the strongest warrior and tactican in our history as well would be my honor and i would gladly give my life if it makes her look at me once

2: Renpa
This guy is like what Testosterone would look like if it had human shape
The manliest man you would find who stands at the top of the verse in both fighting and tactics rivaling the greatests of his time + he is the most charismatic great general in my opinion
I would like fighting under him as well

Duke would have been chosen as well if it wasn't because of the way he fights
He sacrifices his troops to get to the enemy commander and usually suffers many casualty even when he wins

Ervin from Aot is like the Duke as well but i don't think i have the balls to join the survey corps anyway

From One piece:
Wb, Luffy and Shanks
You are treated like their family and they will protect you no matter what the crewmembers will also get along with you and treat you as a brother so i would pay them back with my life if it came to that

Last edited:

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I personally think Thorfin is GOAT pick

Not only is he an amazing Warrior he can also transition to be an Assassin if needed. He is also highly tactical ever since he was a kid and can analyze situation in mere seconds. He is also insanely charismatic and can ally himself with almost everyone as we have seen in Vinland Saga. And on top of it he believes in the rule of law and hates unnecessary killing.
Post automatically merged:

Also Honorary mention - Mouten
Mouten is GOAT, nuff said

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
Yeah Erwin is pretty damn great and doesn't have many flaws : brain wise he is top notch, doesn't afraid to take risks but not crazy at all, will think and care deeply about his men lives but if lives must be sacrificed to fulfil the mission or the goal he will do it, he is not hard as stone but he is not soft at all. He is respected, people are loyal to him, he can convince others . Yet he doesn't think himself as a god or anything and can listen to other people, young ones etc and can give some of his powers to people he deems worthy. He can notice other people abilities and use them. If he has to sacrifice himself to the greater good he will do it too.

Erwin is a great choice.

Yang-Wen Li is also really good. the only real problem and one of his biggest strength too, he doesn't want power and doesn't want to be involved in politics
Reinhard is good too but I think if you are only a foot soldier he care less about you than Yang.
same picks??