Who is the best live-action Spiderman?

Who is the best live-action Spiderman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have to say tom, letโ€™s face it most people like tobeyโ€™s because of nostalgia and same to some extent with andrew

tobey was great for its time but i just donโ€™t think it can compare to mcu spiderman

andrewโ€™s was nice too but the villains were kinda mid except electro

tobeys and andrews spidermen felt small and narrow compared to tomโ€™s seeing spiderman interact with the avengers and other marvel is much more enjoyable

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I love Tobey but a good part of our love is also because the movies were much better than the ones after. Tobey 3 movies are much superior. Plot, casting etc.

I think my fav Spider man is Garfield, then Tobey and Then Holland.

I don't hate Holland, he is quite fun but a bit too "young". He is not bad a at all just below the others.

D

Dragomir

Andrew >= Tom >> Tobey.

Andrew to me is the best Spiderman while Tom is the best Peter Parker. I find Tobey to be overrated. I like him but compared to the other two, he wasn't really that good. The original trilogy is more iconic than the subsequent movies which imo inflates his actual quality.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Tbh I am surprised that Tobey is smoking the others in the poll. I honestly expected Holland to have the most votes.

Garfield is the best imo.

I love Tobey but a good part of our love is also because the movies were much better than the one after. Tobey 3 movies are much superior. Plot, casting etc.

I think my fav Spider man is Garfield, then Tobey and Then Holland.

I don't hate Holland, he is quite fun but a bit too "young". He is not bad a at all just below the others.
Agreed 100%, Tom spiderman would be far better if he was more mature. He is a kid and Iron-Man is his "dad".