Character Discussion Who is the most beautiful babe introduced in Wano arc ?

Most beautiful babe introduced in Wano ?

• Total voters
Are you misogynist or what ?

Like it or not people visit this forum to discuss fictional characters from fictional universe , there are countless threads discussing their powers and battles. So why you get offended when someone wants to hear other opinions about beauty of female characters from this manga ?
Like i had any care towards a fictional character in particular much less about their "beauty" or you mean lusting towards them.
(I know you don't wanna admit it lol)
You might be pretty obsessed about it and already made a thread asking if they exist IRL, how would you act type of shit and doesn't buy ppl who doesn't simp these mere drawings in their fictional minds let alone imagining those drawings coming out and live in real world.
:ohreally:

Like i had any care towards a fictional character in particular much less about their "beauty" or you mean lusting towards them.
(I know you don't wanna admit it lol)
You might be pretty obsessed about it and already made a thread asking if they exist IRL, how would you act type of shit and doesn't buy ppl who doesn't simp these mere drawings in their fictional minds let alone imagining those drawings coming out and live in real world.
:ohreally:
If you dont care why you get butthurt so easily , and why you even visit this forum when whole discussion is related to fictional characters ?

If you dont care why you get butthurt so easily , and why you even visit this forum when whole discussion is related to fictional characters ?
Ye we discuss some good theory, future events, opinions, development and some agenda(just for entertainment to some ppl)
That's what most of us doing before you came.

You're making "if Boa is in real life would you get stoned"
No i we won't get stone = You're gay lol.........
Now asking who's the top "babe" introduced in Wano.
Next thread would be about who's the most beautiful babe among the minks ....
:josad:

Ye we discuss some good theory, future events, opinions, development and some agenda(just for entertainment to some ppl)
That's what most of us doing before you came.

You're making "if Boa is in real life would you get stoned"
No i we won't get stone = You're gay lol.........
Now asking who's the top "babe" introduced in Wano.
Next thread would be about who's the most beautiful babe among the minks ....
:josad:
So why you got problem with that ?

I advice you to relax and not take everything too seriously . That way you can enjoy your life more instead of being grumpy guy on internet.
I don't take fictional character serious to the point imagining if they are IRL and how I'd act accordingly or seek others opinion regarding such
Internet ruins and manipulate young ppl minds to the point forgetting that reality is what actually matters and they'll never really grow in life spending too much time thinking it ..........
Thats it.
Adios
:hapnoel: