Who Is The Strongest Character In Fiction?

? He sat and watched a 8 universe battle royal casually erasing 7 of said 8 without breaking a sweat and this was with 4 of the 12 not participating, added to the fact there used to be 18 universes but he destroyed six of the eighteen universes after a bout of anger. So yes he has.
I said multiple, not one by one. Maybe i don't remember and he erased two at once. Multiversal means that you can affect two and more universes at once.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Was it said that he erased them all in one hit? If yes, then i accept his Low-Multiversal feat.
Hes even stronger

If he felt like it he could erase all existence so all universes.
Post automatically merged:

Actually we already saw zeno from future trrunks timeline erase all of existence in that timeline and he did it casually.

Superman at his Prime. Tought Robot Superman murderstomps even the stronger visual novels which are Omniverse Level (like Umineko etc)

This boy have Reality Warping, Conceptual Manipulatoin,Inmortality,Beyond-Dimensional Existence and even resistence to Plot Manipulation.:giogio:

Another chars are the whole Umineko cast (most of them are Multiversal+), Dies Irea, Puella Magi Madoka and Magi.:D

Hes even stronger

If he felt like it he could erase all existence so all universes.

Actually we already saw zeno from future trrunks timeline erase all of existence in that timeline and he did it casually.
Well, it's Universal+ feat, but because he did it casually, then Low-Multiversal is accepted.

But I don't see how any of them stand a chance against super tengen gurren lagan:
Superman One Million is almost featless. STTGL is reality Warper, so doesn't count.

Superman One Million is almost featless. STTGL is reality Warper, so doesn't count.
You can take away STTGL's spacetime/reality warping powers and he's still stronger than anybody here, due to the sheer size that's it.

As for Superman One Million Prime, the thread doesn't asks for the strongest character, not the strongest character with the most feats. Superman one million prime is by far the strongest version of Superman. He does possess reality creation powers, but take those away, he's still by far the strongest version of Superman. Dude handed out his powers like it was Christmas.

You can take away STTGL's spacetime/reality warping powers and he's still stronger than anybody here, due to the sheer size that's it.

As for Superman One Million Prime, the thread doesn't asks for the strongest character, not the strongest character with the most feats. Superman one million prime is by far the strongest version of Superman. He does possess reality creation powers, but take those away, he's still by far the strongest version of Superman. Dude handed out his powers like it was Christmas.
Size of visible Universe means shit when you fighting Universe busters. And STTGL still is reality warper, so he can't be count here. And "stronger than anyone here" like who? TOAA? Thought Robot?

I agree here, though if we count Thought Robot as a Superman, then he's stronger.

I doubt there is the "strongest character in fiction", since every verse uses his own cosmology and definition of power.
Does "no reality warping" means other sort of hax too?

However, if we going with the strength or the power to destroy entire universes with power there are some people in my mind:

1.) Mars Demonbane destroyed universes with the expansion of his body. His size and his presence alone brought the universe to collapse. In a fight against Liber Legis, one strike destroyed billions of universes.

2.) Gabramelek from the web novel Soul Cartel has the power of 12 universes and can use the entire force against his enemies.

3.) Virgo Shaka and Virgo Asmita created and destroyed milliards of universes (Depended on the translation countless universes) in Saint Seiya Next Dimension

However, they are fodder if it comes against some high level reality warper, or even conceptual manipulators.
Beings like 80% of the Umineko cast could shit on them, the same with Outer Gods from Lovecraft, The Endless from DC/Vertigo, Magic Gods from To Aru Majutsu no Index, Magi Gods from Magi, etc.

But a multiverse contains a shit ton of universes instead :)
If we talking about an average multiverse, then we have infinite universes (space time continuums). That is already far above Zeno his capacity, but not really impressive in fiction.

Tought Robot Superman murderstomps even the stronger visual novels which are Omniverse Level (like Umineko etc)

This boy have Reality Warping, Conceptual Manipulatoin,Inmortality,Beyond-Dimensional Existence and even resistence to Plot Manipulation.:giogio:
CAS has also Plot-Manipulation, which allowed him to beat his enemy because he can. He is a walking NLF machine and there are not much characters who can beat him.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The Thought Robot (Cosmic Armor Superman) once almost perceived the fact that he was inside a comic book being read by an audience. That is hardcore reality manipulation.

Not sure he qualifies in this category lol.

EDIT: Oh yeah, he actually reached out of the comic panel lmfao. Utterly insane

Last edited:
Hm not sure. FAA big power is plot manipulation,which is Supermans immunity. The only one from Umineko who can beat Superman for sure is the creator,which just absorb Superman.
She also has Author's Authority, basically Omnipotence in some way, so i don't know how TR is gonna beat her.

Just found FAA vs TR in comicvine. Poor Thought Robot:josad:

She also has Author's Authority, basically Omnipotence in some way, so i don't know how TR is gonna beat her.
It could end in both ways and for myself I find it very difficult to match two omniverse beeings. Both have nearly the same powers, and stand in the second place in their novels (only the creator or the writer stand above them).

Interesting fact, in DC Comics are a lot of beeings like tought robot,thanks to the Vertigo Comics. And there we have Lucifer,The Presence,The Void Monitor,Gabriel,Michael,The Endless Ones and many more.:smithnie:

It could end in both ways and for myself I find it very difficult to match two omniverse beeings. Both have nearly the same powers, and stand in the second place in their novels (only the creator or the writer stand above them).

Interesting fact, in DC Comics are a lot of beeings like tought robot,thanks to the Vertigo Comics. And there we have Lucifer,The Presence,The Void Monitor,Gabriel,Michael,The Endless Ones and many more.:smithnie:
Yeee, i know about Morningstar, The Presence and etc, and i like them. But if we're going for FAA vs TR, i'll give FAA the edge, cuz she's omnipotent, while TR is Nigh-Omnipotent.