Who is the strongest non-GG in Kingdom?

Strongest general that isn't a great general

• Total voters
I know Keisha has the statement but I've never truly felt his hype tbh.

Honestly Heavenly Kings should be GG level even though they're subordinates. Kyou'En had crazy hype and I would choose him over Keisha any day.

I know Keisha has the statement but I've never truly felt his hype tbh.

Honestly Heavenly Kings should be GG level even though they're subordinates. Kyou'En had crazy hype and I would choose him over Keisha any day.
Keisha's feats against Duke Hyou are GG tier
He also only died because Shin did something not even Kanki could predict. In a sense Kanki didnt even really outplay him as he escaped the trap he had set.

Keisha's feats against Duke Hyou are GG tier
He also only died because Shin did something not even Kanki could predict. In a sense Kanki didnt even really outplay him as he escaped the trap he had set.
Not really. I reread that battle and the numbers difference was insane. The Duke kept diving deeper and deeper into Keisha’s army and was freely roaming around without being stopped.

Not really. I reread that battle and the numbers difference was insane. The Duke kept diving deeper and deeper into Keisha’s army and was freely roaming around without being stopped.
It's explicitly stated that it was Keisha's ability as a general that put Duke Hyou on the verge of a total collapse on day one though with Riboku stating Keisha even beat him a few times in battle simulation and Duke Hyou noting he couldnt smell anything.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This MF Kyou'En was only fighting legends though
Kyou En is no stronger than any other Heavenly King. That’s the reality. All of the Heavenly Kings have unique hype putting them above the rest in their own ways.

Who's the strongest excluding Keisha four you then?
Maybe Ouhon. The only one on this list with a strategic victory against strategic Great General, and a martial victory against a martial Great General. And that was years ago.

Kyou En is no stronger than any other Heavenly King. That’s the reality. All of the Heavenly Kings have unique hype putting them above the rest in their own ways.
He has a very exceptional fighting style even compared to his comrades though.

The thing with Keisha is. He had talent, a ton of talent but in the end beating RBK in simulation games is not the same as Renpa admitting that he had his hand burned against Kyou'En or him surviving battles against pretty much half the Qin Six if not all.

Those are feats we can't overlook.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Unique maybe, I don’t know if I’d say exceptional lol, there’s no reason to believe he would easily kill a martial general with his bow.

Let us not forget that HakuRei is the number 3 archer in China and he wasn’t able to take out a distracted Rokuomi.

The thing with Keisha is. He had talent, a ton of talent but in the end beating RBK in simulation games is not the same as Renpa admitting that he had his hand burned against Kyou'En or him surviving battles against pretty much half the Qin Six if not all.
So Keisha straight up defeating Riboku is supposed to be an inferior feat to Renpa essentially saying Kyou’En gave him some trouble? Nah, no way no how, Keisha’s feats in that regard are straight up superior.

Those are feats we can't overlook.
Yet Genpo was the one capable of leading Zhao's military and Renpa's teacher while Kaishibou is their captain and Renpa's right hand
Kyou'En doesn't have the portrayal over even the rest of the Heavenly kings let alone all the other guys here

Unique maybe, I don’t know if I’d say exceptional lol, there’s no reason to believe he would easily kill a martial general with his bow.

Let us not forget that HakuRei is the number 3 archer in China and he wasn’t able to take out a distracted Rokuomi.
I've yet to see Hakurei control a battlefield like Kyou'En has done. Definitely exceptional imo lol.

So Keisha straight up defeating Riboku is supposed to be an inferior feat to Renpa essentially saying Kyou’En gave him some trouble? Nah, no way no how, Keisha’s feats in that regard are straight up superior
Did they fight real battles ?
Keisha’s lack of experience was literally his downfall. He got impatient and made a rookie mistake. Real battle and simulation are way, way different my man.
Yet Genpo was the one capable of leading Zhao's military and Renpa's teacher while Kaishibou is their captain and Renpa's right hand
Kyou'En doesn't have the portrayal over even the rest of the Heavenly kings let alone all the other guys here
Genpou is the superior strategical mind, nobody is doubting that but he doesn't have any combat skills. All Heavenly Kings are GG level anyways.

And if anything I would give my vote to Ouhon or Mouten anyways.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I've yet to see Hakurei control a battlefield like Kyou'En has done. Definitely exceptional imo lol.
Oh you meant commanding method lol. I thought you meant fighting style.

Again unique sure but I wouldn’t say exceptional. There’s no reason to believe Kyou En would beat any other HK in war.

Kyou En is my favorite HK for the record lol.

Did they fight real battles ?
Keisha’s lack of experience was literally his downfall. He got impatient and made a rookie mistake. Real battle and simulation are way, way different my man.
Sure, real battle is always going to differ from simulation. But the way Riboku elevates Keisha among all other Zhao commanders is really why he belongs above them.

Keisha was selected as the leader of Zhao’s Coalition army. He nearly checkmated Duke Hyou on day one of the battle, and reminder that Duke Hyou defeated Gokei. I reread that battle recently and I am definitely inclined to believe Keisha would have won there, Duke Hyou could not read Keisha at all. Literally it was said that Duke Hyou could read a general’s actions with as little information as how their troops had angled their feet and bodies, but Keisha even knew this and purposefully gave his army no information on the battle plan so Duke Hyou couldn’t even read this.

Idk man. Keisha was dangerous.

As for his defeat by Shin, I definitely would not call that a rookie mistake. Shin kind of just charges in and kills him lmfao, it’s not like Keisha made an actual mistake there.

The Kanki situation wasn’t a mistake as Keisha got out of that situation with little trouble. And it’s such a rare situation to begin with lol, Kanki basically had the opportunity to win the battle but threw it out of the window to troll Keisha. Not really something that would happen against a different opponent lol.

Kyou kai and it is not even close.
First,She is a GG Level Combatant who can solo entire armies and in 1 vs 1,few GG can survive her let alone defeat her+She may not be versed in strategy/tactics in a normal way but she is a genuis who always come with unorthodox tactics/strategy and she can be outsmarted only by high level strategist,If she understood the locust plan,then she will understand 99% of tactics/strategy that get thrown on her+even with her personality ,She can raise moral and break Ri Boku's Encirclement.

Keisha?when this man even get a W?He is hard carried by Ri Boku's praise but he never did anything,And if you want to talk about statments,then some one like Kyou En was stated that he fought the like of Hakuki/Renpa in the past and survived to tell the tale.
Keisha just like Ji Aga never lived to the hype.