Anime & Manga Who is the strongest Sanji defender in all of history?

Who is the greatest Sanji enthusiast of all time?

• Total voters
I see what you mean now and to be completely honest i consider it an honor not to be on any poll of any sort thay doesn’t explicitly involve me and me alone

I’m just someone that can’t be replicated. Too much unique and critical thinking. I’m in a realm of my own lil homie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

congrats to all my Sanji bois that made it though!!!!

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack: @Abysmal

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
β€Ž
MonsterZoro is leading above me by one vote.:josad:
Shut up.
When I fart, it reminds me of Sanji. When I accidentally shit when I fart, it reminds me of Sanji. When I smell my shit, it reminds me of Sanji. When I touch my shit, it reminds me of Sanji. When I eat my shit, it reminds me of Sanji. When I see my dog poops, it still reminds me of Sanji.
Everyday I can't stop thinking about Sanji
Lmao, this reminds me of MonsterZoro's post when he thinks about Sanji.
What's the criteria for strongest Sanji defender? I don't know if he's the strongest but the least toxic Sanji fan and probably least toxic user on this forum is @NotTommy.
The criteria for being the strongest Sanji defender is like me, only defending Sanji on daily basis and doesn't talk trash other characters in order to defend Sanji.