Questions & Mysteries Who is the traitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get Orochi spilling all the infos he got and then there is a Law's picture... Mmmmhhh

Does somebody knows at least what the kanjis in Law's panel say??? This is really a big plot point if it is true. If this happens we can already guess a big reason for him to do so, in order to free his crewmates and that is also why Orochi/Kaido let him go through Drake so that he can hinder the alliance plans more and give them new infos about what they are doing.

Last edited:
It's obvious to me.
Traitor is Kanjuro
I've said it before, and I'll continue to say it, the traitor MUST BE someone close to the alliance to make a big impact for drama. Law surely isn't the person.
And Shinubu being a gag character and annoying for fans is only a distraction by Oda.

It's someone from the 9 red scabbard to make it shocking and to use it to build a very big rivalry for Kinemon and have him be his main fight of the arc.

Raizo is surely to fight Fukorokojo, so it's not Raizo.
Red Scabbards in Wano did not know of Raizo being in Zou.

On the other hand, Doffy worked with Kaido, Kanjuro stayed on Dressrosa for a while, and he's the ONLY person (outside of Minks) who could have conveyed the message of Raizo being in Zou by telling Doflamingo that he is actually secretly working under Orochi, and because Doffy wanted to make sure he's not lying, he kept him imprisoned just in case until Jack confirms of the story. Which is how Jack went to Zou even before Mingo was taken down.

However, by the time Kinemon arrived to Dressrosa again, Kanjuro had to play along.

Did any wonder why did Kinemon, Kanjuro and Raizo's ship was sabotaged when they left Wano in search of Zou???
This is not random, Kanjuro sabotaged it on purpose

The traitor OBVIOUSLY is someone who had a vivre card of Raizo. I do not believe that anyone from Wano country had this except the 9 red scabbard who traveled in time.

And Some may say it's O-kiku, but I'm betting on Kanjuro all the way. He's the best character to create a great impact on Kinemon's emotion cause he looks like he's the closest to Kinemon. Yet, he's suspeciously VERY VERY quiet as a character. And I'm telling you, Shinobu was the first to suspecting of a traitor and leakage, a traitor would never suggest that and will ONLY start to make blames after some people start to create the rumor of a traitor. But her starting it means she's worried and is not trusting anyone due to her spending 20 years in pain from Orochi and Kaido. So, she might be a pain in the ass, but she's just a distraction from Oda just like Law.

Kanjuro on the other hand, who appeared like he's telling Shinubu to stop accusing Law is only a way to make people less suspecious of him by acting like a peaceful guy. It's some kind of twisted reversed psychology thing haha

So, yeah, my bet is on Kanjuro.

Kinemon vs Kanjuro would be a freaking awesome thing to witness

Besides, as one of the red scabbard who witessed the horror of Dragons, yet he chose to draw Ryuunosuke which bugged Kinemon a lot. Could that also be a hint of him following a Dragon orders (Kaido)?

Agree with @Sadistic Senpai . Kanjuro is too quiet and feels like he is reserved for something until now. I meant, Kinemon got a lot of focus and talked a lot. Raizo, who appeared latter than both Kinemon and Kanjuro, already got more focus and part in the story than Kanjuro.

Now I will try to debunk the other 2 popular candidates.

1. Carrot
Not sure if people are just trolling, but her being a traitor doesn't make sense, given her action and personality throughout WCI arc. She cried a lot already right after Pedro exploded himself, so it's understandable that she doesn't cry anymore now.
She's also very young and sounds very naive, as seen in WCI as I stated earlier. Her suddenly being a traitor is just a forced twist that feels out of character imo. Too young to play that kind of act.
Regarding why she doesn't get focus and becomes background rabbit again in Wano arc so far, well, let's hope it stays that way.

2. Shinobu
If Shinobu is actually the traitor, her action doesn't make sense. She saved half of Straw Hats, iirc also Heart Pirates and Okiku, from Kaido's borobreath which is otherwise instant game over for those characters. If she's the traitor she won't save them, and instead will save their own skin.
Her hating on Law is just usual misdirecting. The traitor also seems to be smart enough not to blow his/her cover until now, so with Shinobu openly hating Law I don't think it matches the traitor's portrayal of intelligence.

Agree with @Sadistic Senpai . Kanjuro is too quiet and feels like he is reserved for something until now. I meant, Kinemon got a lot of focus and talked a lot. Raizo, who appeared latter than both Kinemon and Kanjuro, already got more focus and part in the story than Kanjuro.

Now I will try to debunk the other 2 popular candidates.

1. Carrot
Not sure if people are just trolling, but her being a traitor doesn't make sense, given her action and personality throughout WCI arc. She cried a lot already right after Pedro exploded himself, so it's understandable that she doesn't cry anymore now.
She's also very young and sounds very naive, as seen in WCI as I stated earlier. Her suddenly being a traitor is just a forced twist that feels out of character imo. Too young to play that kind of act.
Regarding why she doesn't get focus and becomes background rabbit again in Wano arc so far, well, let's hope it stays that way.

2. Shinobu
If Shinobu is actually the traitor, her action doesn't make sense. She saved half of Straw Hats, iirc also Heart Pirates and Okiku, from Kaido's borobreath which is otherwise instant game over for those characters. If she's the traitor she won't save them, and instead will save their own skin.
Her hating on Law is just usual misdirecting. The traitor also seems to be smart enough not to blow his/her cover until now, so with Shinobu openly hating Law I don't think it matches the traitor's portrayal of intelligence.
My boy backing me up Lol

Kanjuro is about to be coldhearted piece of scum of a character! You all will see hahaha. He in my book would make the perfect candidate storywise

Besides, the idea of one of the minks betrayed the alliance will de-value the epic moment of "Raizo is safe"
I do not ever want to see one of the minks being the traitor

It's obvious to me.
Traitor is Kanjuro
I've said it before, and I'll continue to say it, the traitor MUST BE someone close to the alliance to make a big impact for drama. Law surely isn't the person.
And Shinubu being a gag character and annoying for fans is only a distraction by Oda.

It's someone from the 9 red scabbard to make it shocking and to use it to build a very big rivalry for Kinemon and have him be his main fight of the arc.

Raizo is surely to fight Fukorokojo, so it's not Raizo.
Red Scabbards in Wano did not know of Raizo being in Zou.

On the other hand, Doffy worked with Kaido, Kanjuro stayed on Dressrosa for a while, and he's the ONLY person (outside of Minks) who could have conveyed the message of Raizo being in Zou by telling Doflamingo that he is actually secretly working under Orochi, and because Doffy wanted to make sure he's not lying, he kept him imprisoned just in case until Jack confirms of the story. Which is how Jack went to Zou even before Mingo was taken down.

However, by the time Kinemon arrived to Dressrosa again, Kanjuro had to play along.

Did any wonder why did Kinemon, Kanjuro and Raizo's ship was sabotaged when they left Wano in search of Zou???
This is not random, Kanjuro sabotaged it on purpose

The traitor OBVIOUSLY is someone who had a vivre card of Raizo. I do not believe that anyone from Wano country had this except the 9 red scabbard who traveled in time.

And Some may say it's O-kiku, but I'm betting on Kanjuro all the way. He's the best character to create a great impact on Kinemon's emotion cause he looks like he's the closest to Kinemon. Yet, he's suspeciously VERY VERY quiet as a character. And I'm telling you, Shinobu was the first to suspecting of a traitor and leakage, a traitor would never suggest that and will ONLY start to make blames after some people start to create the rumor of a traitor. But her starting it means she's worried and is not trusting anyone due to her spending 20 years in pain from Orochi and Kaido. So, she might be a pain in the ass, but she's just a distraction from Oda just like Law.

Kanjuro on the other hand, who appeared like he's telling Shinubu to stop accusing Law is only a way to make people less suspecious of him by acting like a peaceful guy. It's some kind of twisted reversed psychology thing haha

So, yeah, my bet is on Kanjuro.

Kinemon vs Kanjuro would be a freaking awesome thing to witness

Besides, as one of the red scabbard who witessed the horror of Dragons, yet he chose to draw Ryuunosuke which bugged Kinemon a lot. Could that also be a hint of him following a Dragon orders (Kaido)?
This honestly makes a lot of sense. i really don't see how could the plot benfit from having Law back stabbing the alliance now. it's not only random but how could he get the vivre card of Raizo as well

This honestly makes a lot of sense. i really don't see how could the plot benfit from having Law back stabbing the alliance now. it's not only random but how could he get the vivre card of Raizo as well
Not only that, Kanjuro and Kinemon are the ONLY ones who know that only Raizo arrived to Zou

So, Shinubu, Kiku and all others in Wano never knew that Kinemon's ship got wrecked and sabotaged.

So, if it's one of Wano people who was traitor, they wouldn't know that the ship was wrecked, meaning Jack would have demanded the minks to hand over ALL three of "Raizo, Kinemon and Kanjuro"
But Jack spacifically ONLY demanded for Raizo's name only

Which means, it's either one of the minks "as I stated I am against the minks being traitor"

or it's Kinemon (impossible)
or Kanjuro (surely high probability in my book)

Status
Not open for further replies.