Controversial Who is the worst One Piece Theorist of all time?

@EmperorKinyagi might be the worst theorist on this site
There is worst on this site or there was. That dude that wanted King to be the next nakama or that dude that always have weird theories with a complicated UN.
@EmperorKinyagi based his theory on powerscaling, that's why they are bad since his powerscaling is agenda driven and biased af.

Last edited:
There is worst on this site or there was. That dude that wanted King to be the next nakama or that dude that always have weird theory with a complicated UN.
@EmperorKinyagi based his theory on powerscaling, that's why they are bad since his powerscaling is agenda driven and biased af.
cant even be that mad at nakama theorists (all are biased and just want their favs hemmoragged into the story)

the people who are starting to top my list are the cloners ffs
Post automatically merged:

all are bad theorists, besides maybe a handful people like Best Generation, 333VIL and @minamoto

I def think KOL is a bad one, Rogersbase also a very weak theorist, they both are weak sauce
people just try to overcomplicate the series or make it incredibly far fetched

even the most well researched ones with tons of time and work put into them end up being completely wrong

in all fairness to some people that is
Post automatically merged:

doesnt he just steal from japanese youtubers?

G

Gorosei Informer

gold roger having a mustache devil fruit lol
This would have been brilliant though, it would be the One Piece version of Bobobo lmao!

But yeah I remember AFT, he used to use cropped hentai as his thumbnails and constantly retweeted uncensored hentai on his main twitter, it was a WILD era lol.
I remember him having some "interesting" discussions with others too back in the day, oh boy. He was the one who got memed HARD for ages for claiming Sabo was Yonko level after fighting Fujitora and Burgess lmfao.

Its too hard to decide these days, back then it was only LegendMac and AFT as far as I remember, I liked most other theorists. But now its difficult to find the "decent" ones instead ironically.

Marco OPT is fantastic and still going on rare occasions, hes the best by far imo for various reasons and if I had to nominate some for the worst, I would say out of the ones I do know, Grandline Review, Ohara the Fox and mostly at least Mr Morj lol.

He doesn't have a mustache. That's his nose hairs Growing out.

:cheers::goyea: