Who replied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Are you saying you don’t get notifications when someone replies to a thread? You can go into your preferences and change that, but it’s definitely been an option since this place opened...I personally made it so I only see when someone quoted me directly instead of being alerted any other time one of our lowest common denominators adds some insipid bullshit to a discussion :myman:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Are you saying you don’t get notifications when someone replies to a thread? You can go into your preferences and change that, but it’s definitely been an option since this place opened...I personally made it so I only see when someone quoted me directly instead of being alerted any other time one of our lowest common denominators adds some insipid bullshit to a discussion :myman:
This:myman:

No,
It adds a button to each thread,
It shows a list of " Who replied" and the number of posts they made.
You can click their name and see all of their posts in the thread.
This is used to investigate in mafia games.
Also to see what player is coasting.
You can see quickly the Inactive players and the most active players.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No,
It adds a button to each thread,
It shows a list of " Who replied" and the number of posts they made.
You can click their name and see all of their posts in the thread.
This is used to investigate in mafia games.
Also to see what player is coasting.
You can see quickly the Inactive players and the most active players.

Oh, all right! Yeah, that would be hugely beneficial in mafia...as the highest ranking member of the staff (in my mind), I approve this change :kata:

Bump,
This is an important feature.
Some characters have abilities that kill lower post count in thread.
Game mod has to remove inactive players.
Players can look at who is contributing.
Players can directly investigate all posts by the user in the thread.
+more.

Lot of extra work that the game mod has to do because this doesnt exist.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
This feature would constitute a solid improvement for Mafia games in particular, but not necessarily just them. We would be able to track activity much more easily in general which could be funny but also useful in specific situations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.