Break Week Who Scared BB more?

Who Scared BB/BBPs the Most?

• Total voters
To be honest, I stopped being a Zolo fan when he begged to a fake ass vampire like a little bitch. :milaugh: I see they still wank Luffy's one eyed underling bitch but talking shit about Teach contradicts their ZKK butt a lot.

I triggered blazing bitch, I didn't make the thread. :cheers: Its fun to see this thread.
says the guy who replied like 3 times in this thread

1. Whitebeard (clearly, his heart dropped, he was seeing his life fading away)
  2. Magellan (completely overwhelmed, was scared for his life the moment he realized the poison on him)
  3. Kuzan (cause the danger was right in front of him and could escalate in the very next moment)
  4. Akainu (was stuck on the island, must find a way to escape or die, but has enough time to run)
  5. S Hawk (completely unpredictable for him)
  6. Rayleigh (knew the situation would not escalate and deep down he would beat Ray, it was more of a surprise)
He ran from Lucci (probably) but we dont know if he was scared. And Blackbeard was not even a second scared or intimidated by Shanks, he just laughed him off and said thats not the right time and place for that battle. Its not like Blackbeard was on a neutral Island chilling and running away when Shanks arrived - Shanks literally pulled on him in the most heated situation from him, it would be non sense to fight him there. Shanks is a coward, he never confronts a Top Tier like a man, always from behind with his crew as a back up, knowing the enemy is already facing an entire alliance. Red Haired Rat.

says the guy who replied like 3 times in this thread
Yes its fun to expose dumb ZKKtards like you and blazing bitch, I like those bitches when they get triggered and make a thread due to PTSD that I gave them. :suresure:

I own ZKKtards

Teach owns one-eyed marimo Zolo's little butt.

He is like one of those Tsundere characters I think.
Real Tsundere makes butthurt threads after I owned your butt, asked help from ZKKfangirl friends to ask lick your wounds as usual.

This is you running like a little bitch after comparing Teach in Amazon Lily and Dragon leaving Baltigo to Kamabakka:

''1- Revolutionary HQ gets destroyed by BB pirates, and they leave to Kamabakka.

Amazon Lily is not BB's island, is your ZKK level head understand the difference? Hachinosu is Bb's HQ island not Amazon Lily, this is your first stupid comparison.

2- Secondly, Teach never admitted he couldn't win vs. Dragon you dumbass.

Rayleigh admitted he couldn't win even when Hancock was helping in 2 v 1 and Teach's men were stone and couldn't use Quake DF to fight, he would shatter his own men. Rayleigh still admitted he couldn't win.

When Teach admitted he couldn't win vs Dragon? This is why you are a liar and ZKK level troll as usual.
3- Who did Dragon kidnap before leaving? Teach kidnapped ''Hero'' Koby despite 2 Seraphims on the island there to protect him, Dragon left completely empty hands with his HQ island getting destroyed. Of course ZKk level brain won't understand difference and hating on other characters while wanking Luffy's underling one-eyed marimo.''

Why did you change the subject like a little bitch you are?

Why did you make this thread if you were not butthurt after I owned your butt? Coincidence? :gokulaugh:

Simple PTSD thread, I like these threads. :steef:

Change oden to zoro and orochi to bb
@Blazing Lion
Real coward Zolo runs after fodder Apoo and being a bitch to Luffy all the time. Marimo started crying after fake ass Vampire owned his butt for the first time.

Teach splits one-eyed bitch Marimo's head like a fodder and make him beg like he begged to Kuma and Fake ass Vampire. :cheers:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
This is you running like a little bitch after comparing Teach in Amazon Lily and Dragon leaving Baltigo to Kamabakka:

''1- Revolutionary HQ gets destroyed by BB pirates, and they leave to Kamabakka.

Amazon Lily is not BB's island, is your ZKK level head understand the difference? Hachinosu is Bb's HQ island not Amazon Lily, this is your first stupid comparison.

Rayleigh admitted he couldn't win even when Hancock was helping in 2 v 1 and Teach's men were stone and couldn't use Quake DF to fight, he would shatter his own men. Rayleigh still admitted he couldn't win.

When Teach admitted he couldn't win vs Dragon? This is why you are a liar and ZKK level troll as usual.
3- Who did Dragon kidnap before leaving? Teach kidnapped ''Hero'' Koby despite 2 Seraphims on the island there to protect him, Dragon left completely empty hands with his HQ island getting destroyed. Of course ZKk level brain won't understand difference and hating on other characters while wanking Luffy's underling one-eyed marimo.''

Why did you make this thread if you were not butthurt after I owned your butt? Coincidence? :gokulaugh:

Real coward Zolo runs after fodder Apoo and being a bitch to Luffy all the time. Marimo started crying after fake ass Vampire owned his butt for the first time.

Teach splits one-eyed bitch Marimo's head like a fodder and make him beg like he begged to Kuma and Fake ass Vampire. :cheers:
Two piece, the reality is that apoo was low diff by zoro and bb will have his moment of most scare by him and noodle and you will cry again:cheers:

Change oden to zoro and orochi to bb
@Blazing Lion

@Erkan12 you still haven't voted man, want me to add Magellan or Fukurou?

Two piece, the reality is that apoo was low diff by zoro and bb will have his moment of most scare by him and noodle and you will cry again:cheers:
Zolo runs from a guy that he could Low-diff :gokulaugh: Thats even worse for you.

I could make a thread ''who scared Luffy's one-eyed little marimo bitch more'' as well, but I am not PTSD troll and not butthurt like this thread owner. :cheers:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I like this clown's and ZKKtards BUTTHURT. :steef:

Dumbass blazing bitch made this thread because I negged your dumb ass :gokulaugh:

Enjoy on how stupid you ZKKtards look, keep wanking one-eyed Luffy's little marimo bitch.

You compare Dragon retreating from HQ Baltigo to Kamabakka because of Teach, you immediately got negged like a fodder.

3- Who did Dragon kidnap before leaving? Teach kidnapped ''Hero'' Koby despite 2 Seraphims on the island there to protect him, Dragon left completely empty hands with his HQ island getting destroyed. Of course ZKk level brain won't understand difference and hating on other characters while wanking Luffy's underling one-eyed marimo. ''

Look at this pathetic reply,

couldn't even answer properly and changes the subject like a true ZKKfan , thats what they do always.
Cope