Questions & Mysteries Who should defeat Kaido

Who would defeat kaido

• Luffy

Votes: 51 70.8%
  • Zoro

Votes: 21 29.2%

• Total voters
I feel like Luffy will defeat him in a 1v1 duel w hybrid but Zoro will kill the dragon over the capital, both sides can be satisfied w/o undermining anyone’s efforts. I mean at this rate it’s taken several people to try and exhaust Kaido’s stamina it’s only right our two most prominent strawhat figures of the arc to finish the job. Can easily see a scenario where the zoan awakening kicks in after he and Luffy collapse. Awakened zoans have crazy recovery and I’d think in this zoan heavy arc it’s time we witness their awakening, Kaido should have it. So maybe Kaido attempts one last boro breath on either Luffy or the Wano citizens at the capital and Zoro comes in with the clutch beheading.

For ZKK to happen I want Zoro to defeat Kaido. Killing a already defeated Kaido would be stupid. Luffy can do the most job but Zoro should get the killing blow.
Totally agree. I don't mind Zoro kill Kaido but killing a person that been has defeated by someone else ...

:whitepress:

Just like Mr Morj said in his video, Zoro gonna be another marine guard no 2 lmfao

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Realistically it would make the most sense if Zoro helped Luffy because Kaido should still possess around 50 or more % of HP and Luffy on the rooftop probably drew something like 10% perhaps? I doubt he is capable to "solo" Kaido from now on, but we will see. And this goes past ZKK regardless because Luffy would not kill off Kaido and Kaido would most likely ask to be killed instead of a life imprisonment and so Zoro could jump in and lend him an honorable death without losing honor.

I feel like Luffy will defeat him in a 1v1 duel w hybrid but Zoro will kill the dragon over the capital, both sides can be satisfied w/o undermining anyone’s efforts. I mean at this rate it’s taken several people to try and exhaust Kaido’s stamina it’s only right our two most prominent strawhat figures of the arc to finish the job. Can easily see a scenario where the zoan awakening kicks in after he and Luffy collapse. Awakened zoans have crazy recovery and I’d think in this zoan heavy arc it’s time we witness their awakening, Kaido should have it. So maybe Kaido attempts one last boro breath on either Luffy or the Wano citizens at the capital and Zoro comes in with the clutch beheading.
If Kaido is still conscious and can turn into his dragon form after that fight, so it means that Luffy fail to defeat him.

:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

If it's a weakened Kaido then let Sanji do his job killing that fish
:suresure:

Thematically it should be Zoro. Kaido has already killed off the "Samurai" with cutting off Orochi's head and declaring that this Country is his and afterward he claimed that there are no more Samurai.

- Zoro is related to Wano and from Wano even if hes born elsewhere. Him coming back to Wano and giving them back Shisui is a hint itself that he is going to do something big.

- Zoro promised Luffy that he will round up all the "Samurai" for him. But luffy did it himself. To me this speaks "later later his Ryuma relation will do something" and now after some Wano citizen's have started to notice Zoro. The only way is for Zoro is to Show something to Wano.

- If luffy rounded up the Samurai. What should Zoro do? the answer is "Restore the Samurai" how ? by doing something big.

In the end who should defeat Kaido. My answer is :

"Man i feel it coming ... Gomu Gomu no Bazooka" :josad:

Luffy defeats Kaido in a 1v1, thus disproving the first part of Kaido's introduction (Bet on Kaido in 1v1)

Zoro kills Kaido after Zoan awakening in dragon form above the capital like Ryuma did, thus disproving the second part of Kaido's introduction (Kaido is unkillable)