General & Others Who still thinks Zoro surpasses Oden this arc ?

Would Zoro defeat Oden in 1 vs 1 combat at the end of Wano ?

• Total voters
:seriously:unless you believe Zoro is already on same pedestal as Rocks pirates, Shanks and Roger

Zoro isn't even near Luffy but yeah "he's near or equal to Oden, he will surpass him this arc if he gets black blade "
Don't worry noodles, Zoro is indeed comparable to Shanks at this stage or close that mark, at least in power.:goyea:

Not even Hybrid Kaido can mid diff King based on what we've seen so far.
that's because you are biased

remember 10 chapters ago when most of you guys claimed Zoro will 1 shot King ...
you were biased then you are biased now. only for different reasons and in different ways

truth is

King is all-start
a Sulong Duke can defeat Jack
Base Kaido defeated 2 of them and 7 other high class Samurais without receiving any major damage
defeating King ain't harder than all 9 scabbards

Base Kaido can very well Mid Diff King
and that's simply a fact for any non-biased reader

that's because you are biased

remember 10 chapters ago when most of you guys claimed Zoro will 1 shot King ...
you were biased then you are biased now. only for different reasons and in different ways

truth is

King is all-start
a Sulong Duke can defeat Jack
Base Kaido defeated 2 of them and 7 other high class Samurais without receiving any major damage
defeating King ain't harder than all 9 scabbards

Base Kaido can very well Mid Diff King
and that's simply a fact for any non-biased reader
that not true, we had only 1 chapter ago new information that Oda is saying that King defense are superior to Kaido dragon scale which were hype by many characters in wano to be almost impossible to bypass (if not with special ryou or the so call magical Enma sword :suresure:)

You know people can change mind when new information drop in the manga.

What if King has adv coc, doesnt make him part of the special group that Kaido said only an handful of powerful pirate can use it.
Would that make change your mind about King?
It should base on Kaido onw words but hey let see

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I doubt it.

Zoro needs to make Enma black. Only then will he surpass Oden.
What a clown.

Zoro fought stronger and more experienced Kaido and repeat Oden's feat without proper knowledge about CoC coating yet.

No matter what Oden did. Zoro fought a stronger Kaido already and King needs just few advCoC feats to make Admiral/Yonko fanbase shaking in fear.

What a clown.

Zoro fought stronger and more experienced Kaido and repeat Oden's feat without proper knowledge about CoC coating yet.

No matter what Oden did. Zoro fought a stronger Kaido already and King needs just few advCoC feats to make Admiral/Yonko fanbase shaking in fear.
You got to try reading the speech bubbles and not just look at the pretty pictures when you open a One Piece chapter. This speech bubble clearly says “Zoro will surpass Oden when he makes Enma black”.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You got to try reading the speech bubbles and not just look at the pretty pictures when you open a One Piece chapter. This speech bubble clearly says “Zoro will surpass Oden when he makes Enma black”.

The picture: "Enma is not yet forged into a black blade!! Depending on you, its rank might yet be raised".

This you.

Oden couldn't fucking forge it black and Zoro has to forge it black to surpass Lolden? If Enma goes black nibba outclasses Lolden not even surpassing. Fucking outclassing.

The only gimmick of this bs Oden Zoro is about Zoro taming Enma.

Zoro without taming Enma is much more impressive than Lolden who fought a weaker and less experienced version of Kaido.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes.

I’m proud you finally understood what was inside the speech bubble.
Zoro already surpassed Oden in terms of what he achieved. Only thing he is going for is taming Enma.

Zoro's feats on Yonko level kaido >>>>>>>>>>> Lolden feats on non yonko level Kaido.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You think King would have been beating up Oden over a span of 6 chapters?
Current King vs Oden from 20 years ago? Hell yeah.

King from 20 years ago vs Oden from 20 years ago? Not sure about that one chief.

he becomes stronger than oden when he can possibly beat kaido in a 1v1 ( the level oden was at)
hint: thats not this arc

luffy after unlocking adv coc was still laughed at
zoro needs a bit more growth.

he becomes stronger than oden when he can possibly beat kaido in a 1v1 ( the level oden was at)
hint: thats not this arc

luffy after unlocking adv coc was still laughed at
zoro needs a bit more growth.
Man it was 20 years ago when he fought oden, 20 years ago kaidou was considersbly weak but not now i don't think oden can 1v1 current kaidou.

Man it was 20 years ago when he fought oden, 20 years ago kaidou was considersbly weak but not now i don't think oden can 1v1 current kaidou.
he was 40
not much weaker . technically the same age as oden if not older .

when you read current kaido take on the 9 scabbards
and they cant even open up an old scar.

you see zoro put all he had into an attack possibly imbuing coc into it to replicate something oden did casually
when you see zoro struggling to tame enma recognizing the level oden had to be at to wield this thing
I think you will begin to understand why 20 yrs later kaido still holds oden in high regard.

very telling here rooftop luffy is also < oden .

he was 40
not much weaker . technically the same age as oden if not older .

when you read current kaido take on the 9 scabbards
and they cant even open up an old scar.

you see zoro put all he had into an attack possibly imbuing coc into it to replicate something oden did casually
when you see zoro struggling to tame enma recognizing the level oden had to be at to wield this thing
I think you will begin to understand why 20 yrs later kaido still holds oden in high regard.

that true but Zoro did that to an hybrid Kaido and not a dragon which can't defend himself and we know that hybrid is stronger than in dragon form.
Zoro did that after tanking Hakkai (Oden didnt) - (Oden was in a better shape than 30 broken bone)
Zoro did that when Enma was't tamed like in 1033.

3 major factor that you need to be aware

that true but Zoro did that to an hybrid Kaido and not a dragon which can't defend himself
Zoro did that after tanking Hakkai (Oden didnt)
Zoro did that when Enma was't tamed like in 1033.

3 major factor that you need to be aware
am also aware of the fact
1. he blocked hakai momentarily and was still weaker than king .
2. hybrid or zoan form is pointless to me here, oda wasnt going to reveal kaido's peak form in a flashback. whats more relevant to me is the amount of damage he could do casually and how kaido even "won" the fight.

am also aware of the fact
1. he blocked hakai momentarily and was still weaker than king .
2. hybrid or zoan form is pointless to me here, oda wasnt going to reveal kaido's peak form in a flashback. whats more relevant to me is the amount of damage he could do casually and how kaido even "won" the fight.
that may be true but still is not about blocking hakkai what but more how Zoro could pull Asura (even after having 30bones broken).
A fairly fresh Oden went for the x scarr on Kaido but Zoro was almost collapsing when Law stated how in the hell can Zoro continue (you see Zoro making promethous a swiss cheese and that from a doctor). That is something that is hard to believe.
Hey still Hybrid is stronger than Zoah (or dragon) if that not the case then why isn't Kaido fighting as a dragon against Luffy?