Break Week Who takes down Queen?

Kidd will fight queen. Sanjis been grouped with the weak trio. hes not relevant and strong enough any way. He’s nowhere to be seen.
He isnt like Zoro who goes ahead and gets lost or Luffy with his one track mind running blindly into conflict.

Sanji has always stayed and hanged around the weaker members tf?

He is strong enough, that's specifically why Luffy risked his life to bring him back asap. He was a valuable asset for the war and was needed in order to win

And he is relevant lol, he had alot of focus in the 3 chapters prior to this one lol

it’s either kid or luffy

luffy isn’t going to have only 1 fight in an arc as important as wano and the fight against kaido is likely to be a tag team so luffy is definitely having his 1v1

kid needs to defeat a yonko commander to prove his strength i heard that oda intended for only kid to be important among the supernova so i expect kid to do things that law couldn’t do

Sanji, Drake or the scabbards imo. Sanji is obvious. Drake has ulterior motives and is coincidentally part of the F6. Some of the scabbards are quite strong and it isn't uncharacteristic of Oda to give the arc characters spotlight, see Kyros vs Diamante.

Can't be Zoro. If he's fighting a YC, it'd be King.

Kidd will obviously teamup against Kaido. He has been portrayed as Luffy's rival and is in a race for Kaido's head since Udon. Plus, Luffy isn't soloing Kaido lol.

Law will probably help with Kaido as well, it was his plan since Punk Hazard.

Any of the F6 minus Drake is just a red herring. Maybe they'll weaken Queen. But Queen losing to the F6 makes no sense. Oda would not dedicate panels to Beast Pirates infighting or offscreen Queen's defeat.

@Jo_Ndule There’s literally no precedent for a Kidd v Queen fight so not even sure why this is even on the table ^^’. Hypothetically speaking even if a Kidd v Queen fight were to happen, you might as well take that as his main match up for the arc & rule Kidd out of any of the .vs Yonkou fights, as there is no way in hell Kidd fights Queen someone who the WG deem even more dangerous than even Katakuri (and rightly so given his abilities imo) and then fights a Yonkou after that.

Also lolz at folks who think Who’s Who will be taking out Queen. I mean what is the sense in that lolz. Putting aside the theme Oda already has in place for the calamities as face cards, you also have the disasters unique abilities and then all of Queen’s characterization so far. To think he’d be taken out by a nobody like Who’s Who just coz he made some smart remarks about him a few chapters ago is absurd to say the least imo.

On topic, Luffy v Queen could happen but I think it’s very unlikely Luffy takes out someone as strong as Queen as a warm up fight before Kaidou. Not only would it be waste of an incredibly strong & interesting character but it also isn’t very practical given Queen’s skillset.

It’s very likely Sanji will be the one taking out Queen.
- Sanji usually fights the antagonist’s second strongest subordinate.
- King & Queen dynamics are very similar to Sanji & Zoro.
- Queen & Sanji have similar quirks
- Queen was the one who sent the Tobi Roppo (Drake & P1) after Sanji.

Sanji by far has the best odds of fighting Queen atm imo.

Last edited:
J

Jo_Ndule

Sanji

Queen will try kill to Luffy and Zoro and Sanji will come save them like a power ranger
How are you gonna say Sanji
When he isn't even close by.
@Jo_Ndule There’s literally no precedent for a Kidd v Queen fight so not even sure why this is even on the table ^^’. Hypothetically speaking even if a Kidd v Queen fight were to happen, you might as well take that as his main match up for the arc & rule Kidd out of any of the .vs Yonkou fights, as there is no way in hell Kidd fights Queen someone who the WG deem even more dangerous than even Katakuri (and rightly so given his abilities imo) and then fights a Yonkou after that.

Also lolz at folks who think Who’s Who will be taking out Queen. I mean what is the sense in that lolz. Putting aside the theme Oda already has in place for the calamities as face cards, you also have the disasters unique abilities and then all of Queen’s characterization so far. To think he’d be taken out by a nobody like Who’s Who just coz he made some smart remarks about him a few chapters ago is asinine to say the least imo.

On topic, Luffy v Queen could happen but I think it’s very unlikely Luffy takes out someone as strong as Queen as a warm up fight before Kaidou. Not only would it be waste of an incredibly strong & interesting character but it also isn’t very practical given Queen’s skillset.

It’s very likely Sanji will be the one taking out Queen.
- Sanji usually fights the antagonist’s second strongest subordinate.
- King & Queen dynamics are very similar to Sanji & Zoro.
- Queen & Sanji have similar quirks
- Queen was the one who sent the Tobi Roppo (Drake & P1) after Sanji.

Sanji by far has the best odds of fighting Queen atm imo.
WG do not know YC true strength, ALSO Queen bounty is high due to his maniac/crazy personality and actions
Nothing to do with Power.

What does Kidd fighting queen has to do with him fighting Kaido? Do you realise Wano will be a month long?
Also Alliance isn't winning in Act 3. The only people next to Queen are Kidd Killer Zoro Luffy.
How does Queen fight Sanji again when Sanji is far from him?

You are overrating Calamities, they are skilled and strong as SCs, they are just brute zoan fighters who aren't Great in Haki mastery.

Kidd or luffy beating Queen won't rule them out from fighting Kaido as their main match up. Queen can never be Kidd/Luffy main fight. They aren't build as so cause fies of all he and other calamities lack CoC.

Act 3 :
> Apoo falls to Kidd
> Queen falls to Kidd or Luffy
> Kaido/BM Trashes Kidd and Luffy
> Alliance loses to BMP and BP
.. When They are about to executed, Help arrives

Kidd Luffy Law... vs Kaido final round in act 4

Sanji. Obviously. Maybe with the help of Drake as payoff for this Flying Six challenge plot, but Sanji's the one who's landing the finishing hit on him.

Kid- a character who actually needs a "warmup" fight before Kaido, unlike near enough every other character here- is getting Apoo for that. Oda is not going to have two separate Kid fights and then him playing a huge role in the last, main fight.

Luffy and Zoro are not going to fight him. They just said that. They can't afford to take damage before running into Kaido. The expectation there is that King is with Kaido when the two confront him, and that's how Zoro ends up fighting King.

How are you gonna say Sanji
When he isn't even close by.

WG do not know YC true strength, ALSO Queen bounty is high due to his maniac/crazy personality and actions
Nothing to do with Power.
My thoughts on how I think Queen stacks up against Katakuri power~wise aside, I was referring to his threat level and not that.
Also on the bolded bit, might as well make the whole bounty system irrelevant in that case. Btw Oda is the one writing those bounties..lolz

What does Kidd fighting queen has to do with him fighting Kaido? Do you realise Wano will be a month long?
No I did not :p. Jokes aside, that is nothing but speculation atm which I find very unlikely.

Also Alliance isn't winning in Act 3. The only people next to Queen are Kidd Killer Zoro Luffy.
How does Queen fight Sanji again when Sanji is far from him?
I never claimed they were going to be wining in Act 3. Moreover, the argument of the aforementioned being close to Queen thus them having to fight him is weak. Zoro was close to Doffy at some point in DR yet he didn't engage him even once. Ussop and Robin were close to Trebol in the underground factory on DR yet they didn't take him out.
Lastly the statement that all of the aforementioned are close to Queen isn't accurate. It very much looks like Luffy & Zoro bailed from wherever Queen & Apoo were already as it was getting a bit too dangerous there. Kidd is currently engaging Apoo and will prolly be lynched by headliners so I don't really see much potential for a Kidd v Queen fight there. Killer definitely isn't fighting Queen...lolz

You are overrating Calamities, they are skilled and strong as SCs, they are just brute zoan fighters who aren't Great in Haki mastery.
That is all headcanon as we are still yet to see all of what the calamities are capable of. Moreover Haki mastery isn't everything and the Apoo ting in the last chapter 980 was a very good example of that. Heck it ain't even only Hax. Long as you can hit hard enough you can bypass someone with incredibly strong armament and if you're fast enough you can bypass someone with incredibly good CoO. So the Haki argument is not only a bit premature to make but also very weak.

Kidd or luffy beating Queen won't rule them out from fighting Kaido as their main match up. Queen can never be Kidd/Luffy main fight. They aren't build as so cause fies of all he and other calamities lack CoC.

Act 3 :
> Apoo falls to Kidd
> Queen falls to Kidd or Luffy
> Kaido/BM Trashes Kidd and Luffy
> Alliance loses to BMP and BP
.. When They are about to executed, Help arrives

Kidd Luffy Law... vs Kaido final round in act 4
I personally don't think Queen would be his main match up either which is why it is very unlikely that he faces off against Queen imo. Not only is Kidd yet to prove that he can stack up to Queen, Queen's abilities are also very lethal. Take one whiff of his plagues and you're screwed.