Questions & Mysteries Who will be the winner of round 8?

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Beel win this, but i want him death (for his sake)

Beel takes this. Gg Tesla.:catcry:

It would be nice to have Tesla win and have Beelzebub's wish be fulfilled, but dunno... If Humanity wins again, that'll make most of the following match-ups pretty predictable wins for the Gods since it's unlikely the author wants to make the score difference between the two sides very significant.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
For the record, I do believe the Gods will win this one. It's to keep up the stakes and suspense higher imo. With a 5-3 lead, the next few battles would become quite less unpredictable. This was the view I held even before we found out who the fighters are.

There's a tiny part of me that hopes that Tesla can pull it off. He's a fellow countryman of mine, so I am rooting for him, but the odds aren't really stacked in his favour.

I've made an argument of how Tesla's win could be good previously
I can't help but think that the Gods will win. But a tiny part of me hopes Tesla pulls it off. I could see it as a good ending for Beel. He never managed to create anything that will kill him
but Tesla's creation manages to do it. Giving Beel a good end, and also fulfilling Tesla's words of surpassing the Gods
and cementing him as the ultimate mad scientist

However, then humans would go up 5-3 in wins and make the rest of the battles less unpredictable, with Gods having to win the next 3 out of 4 battles.

Also looks like Beel will have some more connections with the plot. He seemingly took over Helheim
And now that we know of the disease plaguing Beel, I have to wonder how likely it is he's going to die.

I've talked about some scenarios here as well
Is Tesla gonna cure him of his curse?

Will the author continue to make Beel's life sad by having him befriend Tesla over the course of the fight only to have Satan unleashed and him killing Tesla??
and the more I ponder about it, the more I believe Tesla is going to cure Beelzebub of his curse but die in the process. Beel will befriend Tesla and lose yet another friend, but this friend will save him. It's going to be an epic and emotional moment for sure. Beel will then recognize the worth of humans, like other Gods who have survived have.​

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Any new opinions? The fight should end with the next chapter afaik.