Questions & Mysteries Who will fall first, Shanks or BB?

Who will fall first, Shanks or BB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I think currently the war started between Government forces vs. SH Pirates / Revolutionary army since:

- Sabo learned about Imu, and become the Flame Emperor
- Vegapunk leaving Goverment
- Kizaru and the marines finally made his move towards SH Pirates
- Luffy showed that he wants to attack Marijoa due to the recent events

So its highly possible Oda will take out the Government war before the Blackbeard pirates battle.

While Shanks:

- Negged Admiral Greenbull
- Previously said he will go after One Piece
- Previously negged Eustass Kid, and Kid wanted revenge

Who will defeat Shanks, and when he will be defeated its really hard to guess.

Because I don't think Blackbeard will defeat Shanks, that would be a lazy writing. BB already scarred Shanks before, so there is no point to hype BB over Shanks again.

Then who will defeat Shanks?

Luffy said he will fight Shanks before, but he also said he will defeat Big mom as well after Kaido, so its not a reliable statement right now.

Is Shanks will be a part of the Government battle, perhaps even fight for the Government? Could be interesting.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I still think Shanks is going to be off screened / defeated by BB not before long lol.

He's barely getting screen time in the manga but Oda went to great lengths to mention all his crewmates in Film Red Vivre Cards, how they fight and push them into that movie. I can't imagine Oda revealing info about a Yonko crew in such a sideways manner if he intended for them to be fleshed out in the manga.

Blackbeard comes before, he gets put down by the SHP for the battle of PG

his crew gets dismantled and the match is over, BB would never scrap with shanks he doesn't have enough sweat in his round body to spare

C

CensoredbyWG

2 options:

1: Shanks revealed as a celestial dragon and one of the EOS top tier villains

OR

2: Blackbeard kills shanks and his crew in order to have a "revenge match" with luffy.

2 options:

1: Shanks revealed as a celestial dragon and one of the EOS top tier villains

OR

2: Blackbeard kills shanks and his crew in order to have a "revenge match" with luffy.

Blackbeard don't need to give Luffy the "revenge" reason to fight him, they're both competing for the throne of the sea and it seems like teach won't be put down until he fights Luffy

C

CensoredbyWG

Blackbeard don't need to give Luffy the "revenge" reason to fight him, they're both competing for the throne of the sea and it seems like teach won't be put down until he fights Luffy
True, but oda likes to add drama on major fights.

They will fall at the same time. This Battle Royale that Oda announced will be between the 3 real candidates for Pirate King: Luffy, Shanks and Teach. Luffy will defeat Teach and Zoro will defeat Shanks.

I do not care about the yonkos because Buggy is one. The yonkos basically are some bums with a title awarded to them by the wg press. Abysmal.

I do not care about the yonkos because Buggy is one. The yonkos basically are some bums with a title awarded to them by the wg press. Abysmal.
Buggy is Yonko because Mihawk agreed to the lie that Buggy is stronger than him. If he didn't they would simply kill Buggy and end the lie right there.

If Mihawk and Crocodile didn't agree, Buggy couldn't be the Yonko, the only reason he is because Mihawk and Croco acts like Buggy is stronger than they are.

Its because of Mihawk and Crocodile are lying about Buggy for now, not the press. Its Mihawk's and Crocodile's lie.

Yonko = individualy stronger than Mihawk.

If Oda plans to pull Shanks as a Celestial Dragon, he'll fall with WG.
Highly possible he is, since its confirmed Roger found him at God Valley and Xebec kidnapped Celestials at the time. But would Shanks defend Celestials just because of his lineage? There should be more to that.

Its because of Mihawk and Crocodile are lying about Buggy for now, not the press. Its Mihawk's and Crocodile's lie.
Who gives a fuck? Yonkos have been devalued since Big Mom days then got dwvalued more in wano by kaido "waiting for him" then got devalued to the shitter by buggy becoming one.

These yonkos were supposed to be the closest thing to pirate king yet here we are with them doing relatively nothing and waiting for "joyboy". Fuck the yonkos a bunch of frauds

Apollo

The Sol King
Highly possible he is, since its confirmed Roger found him at God Valley and Xebec kidnapped Celestials at the time. But would Shanks defend Celestials just because of his lineage? There should be more to that.
Didn't Roger tell him something before their crew broke apart ? Maybe its related to that, After all, none of the Roger pirates leaked the true history, which always left a question mark over why Roger would do that.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Shanks is so badass, every time he appears I scream how sinister he is, the last time he appeared he humiliated a navy admiral just by releasing his Haki from his conqueror, he is some kind of red god of haki and the high insertion of Oda as a character in the world of one piece.