Speculations Who will fight Greenbull

Who will fight greenbull

• Total voters
An arc hyped up since Little Garden will be less than 20 chapters:seriously:
One Piece is ending 4-5 years. Wano will probably take another 1 year and a bit. You seriously think Elbaf will be a full arc. Especially since after Wano, Luffy will be Top Tier and a Yonko.
Post automatically merged:

Were gonna be lucky if we even get an Elbaf arc. I wouldnt be suprised if Elbaf is shown at the Epilouge of the story and it will be Usopp's dream home.

i can believe some people believe ussop will be admiral level....

i don’t think jinbe is fighting an admiral he would be too weak since he doesn’t have that much room for development as luffy,zoro and sanji do

i believe sanji will be the one fight greenbull the very first thing greenbull mentions is food and women if the op 15 didn’t show sanji fighting kizaru i think most would agree that gb will sanji admiral fight, but greenbull wasn’t introduced back then and even if he was oda can change his mind it’s not set in stone who fights who

One Piece is ending 4-5 years. Wano will probably take another 1 year and a bit. You seriously think Elbaf will be a full arc. Especially since after Wano, Luffy will be Top Tier and a Yonko.

Were gonna be lucky if we even get an Elbaf arc. I wouldnt be suprised if Elbaf is shown at the Epilouge of the story and it will be Usopp's dream home.
Sure, despite Usopp stating multiple times that he wantS to go there, it being hyped up In LG, WCI and EL. Also Usopp said he would comeback to his hometown tell Kaya about his adventures on the GL.
Don’t forget that Oda said OP was 60% finished in 2012 then 65 in 2014 and then 80 2016.

i can believe some people believe ussop will be admiral level....

i don’t think jinbe is fighting an admiral he would be too weak since he doesn’t have that much room for development as luffy,zoro and sanji do

i believe sanji will be the one fight greenbull the very first thing greenbull mentions is food and women if the op 15 didn’t show sanji fighting kizaru i think most would agree that gb will sanji admiral fight, but greenbull wasn’t introduced back then and even if he was oda can change his mind it’s not set in stone who fights who
I’m not sure why people are severely down playing Usopp we know that he will be at least F6 level by Wano’s end then we also have Elbaf Which is most definitely going to be Usopp’s arc.
Could you list your admiral matchups

Everyone was saying Kizaru vs Sanji waaaaay before that opening.
I’m not sure why people are severely down playing Usopp we know that he will be at least F6 level by Wano’s end
Wut? Is he at least Monet level?

Sure, despite Usopp stating multiple times that he wantS to go there, it being hyped up In LG, WCI and EL. Also Usopp said he would comeback to his hometown tell Kaya about his adventures on the GL.
Don’t forget that Oda said OP was 60% finished in 2012 then 65 in 2014 and then 80 2016.
Yh and by 2020 it shod be 90.

Anyways Elbaf being a big arc has like zero chance. The Giants wont be the enemies of the SHs. So unless they fight Blackbeard on Elbaf...Elbaf will just be another exposition arc.

You missed the point Oda is Inconsistent; He planned to end One piece in 5 years at the start of the series
Yh but he said 4-5 years. In like 3 interviews now. He seems serious about ending.

And honestly after Wano....theres no need for major arcs anymore. Unless its the final war, we dont need another big arc. Unless its the SHs vs BB and SHs vs WG.

No need for Elbaf to be a long arc like I said. It wont have villains.