Speculations Who will fight Greenbull

Who will fight greenbull

• Total voters
Luffy v. Akainu
Zoro v. Fujitora
Sanji/Jinbe v. Kizaru/Ryokugyuu

Kizaru almost fights like Sanji, but Ryokugyuu has a ladies man personality and is allegedly a cook. Not to mention he's the sheer antithesis of Sanji when it comes to eating food.

Kizaru actually has history with Jinbe's crew, so there's that
I always thought the final battle vs the WG would be like Arlong park Zoro vs Fuji Sanji vs Kizau and Usopp vs Ryokugyu

Most likely Jinbe...

Don't think he will ever be able to defeat Kizaru, we are talking about a man around as powerful as Akainu.

But yes GB doesn't fit Sanji too much on the other hand.

Perhaps we need to move on and don't pretend that every strongest SH will fight an admiral xd
Sanji will find ways to beat Kizaru... SHs don't always beat opponents by power alone... Sanji is one of the SHs who uses tactics more than brute force (other than Nami and Usopp)... Besides, he's the only top tier SH who can match Kizaru's speed...

But wouldn’t that leave out non M3 characters. Will the rest of the strawhats fight fodder marines?
Vice Admirals are waving...

I think Ryokugyu is the strongest of the three current admirals.

Oda wouldn't save the weakest for last, and his introduction needs to leave an impression on us post-Wano.
Gecko Moria, Boa Hancock and Jinbe were the last persons introduced as OG Shichibukais...

Most likely Jinbe...

Sanji will find ways to beat Kizaru... SHs don't always beat opponents by power alone... Sanji is one of the SHs who uses tactics more than brute force (other than Nami and Usopp)... Besides, he's the only top tier SH who can match Kizaru's speed...

Vice Admirals are waving...

Gecko Moria, Boa Hancock and Jinbe were the last persons introduced as OG Shichibukais...
Every admiral we've seen made an impression shortly after their introduction.
Aokiji upon introduction, washed the SHs.
Kizaru upon introduction, washed the supernovas.
Akainu upon introduction, was the primary opponent for WB and killed Ace.
Fujitora upon introduction, brought down a meteor and lifted a country's worth of rubble.

Greenbull needs to impress us post Yonko saga. I really doubt he's the weakest admiral.

Every admiral we've seen made an impression shortly after their introduction.
Aokiji upon introduction, washed the SHs.
Kizaru upon introduction, washed the supernovas.
Akainu upon introduction, was the primary opponent for WB and killed Ace.
Fujitora upon introduction, brought down a meteor and lifted a country's worth of rubble.

Greenbull needs to impress us post Yonko saga. I really doubt he's the weakest admiral.
He might be the reason why Sabo and others probably lost that skirmish...