• Killer

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Drake

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts?

I put scabbards in there because I believe they will get up and fight lower level Beast Pirates
At first, I thought it was going to be Brook or Drake.

But now Brook will likely stay around Chopper to tag team the upper numbers, while Drake might reteam with the Marines to deal with Big Mom and Kaido.

That only leaves Sanji to fight WW, since Robin is fighting Maria.

There are much more possibilities of Franky winning against Sasaki than Brook winning against Who'sWho.
Franky is a tank with a lot of new weapons and he shoud defeat Sasaki extreme diff.
Brook is much more hax and as I said a lot of times has more reasons to fight Perospero (he has background with BM and with Pedro himself being his closest comrade in WCI Carrot aside).
WW to me looks like the perfect opponent for Killer or Drake, in both cases not being extreme diffs like Franky vs Sasaki, but a solid high diff before joining Kaido fight/doing something relevant

I would say Yamato due to King's mission and Bao Huang's ability , Hawkins if he has to backstab Beast pirates , Killer because they seem to have the same profile. I don't really see Law getting involve in a fight against Tobi Roppo , he is important for the Kaido's fight as Big Mom might join too. And about Brook, although he has a similar portrayal with Franky, i think Who'swho might be too much for him if he couldn't handle Perospero.. I see Brook and Chopper against BMP .. Maybe Brook vs Perospero and Chopper:choppawhat: vs Daifuku

Wait you brainlets really think middle trio can defeat tobi roppo, when raid suit sanji literally had to abuse invisibility to land hits (that page one took), to have the edge over hybrid zoan page one, heck the tobi roppo arguably will have awakened zoan forms even.

"Page One overpowered raid suit sanji to the point that only when he spammed invisibility, could he land hits on page one, so let's make brook fight an even stronger tobi roppo, and franky an even stronger one than that"

Brook will fight someone like sheepshead. (headliner)
Franky will fight someone Holdem (headliner)

The tobi roppo are monster trio leveled, sorry not sorry, and page one is the weakest, followed by ulti.

I personally think zoro is fighting who's who, and then zoro will go on to land one hit on kaidou before being one hit by kaidou, but it being part of the chip damage that ends up taking down kaidou along with the extreme efforts of luffy, kid, law, hawkins, and drake.

Who's Who sounds like he might have the gag of being bad with faces or something, which could pretty clearly parallel zoro's getting lost gimmick. Who's Who and Sasaki seem like the most "in charge" of the tobi roppo, black maria in the middle, and ulti/page one are the future allies of the strawhats at the bottom, and are the most "iconic".

Sorry but someone who overpowers raid suit sanji in their very first clash when it was literally the fight to showcase how bad ass sanji was in the raid suit, isn't being dropped by a middle trio lot. It'd go around as well as when franky tried to fight base lucci.

Marco vs King, also marco will join the fight against kaidou and big mom, and play clutch against big moms bigger creations
Drake vs Queen (in revenge), Drake then joins the kaidou and big mom fight
Law vs Hawkins before Hawkins ultimately switches sides and bolsters the good guy alliance with his devil fruit, both join the big fight
Post (ie non) suulong Inu and Neko vs Jack, they are too tired after the fight and mainly fight off gifters and stuff after

Jinbei vs Sasaki, fishman vs fishman
Zoro vs Who's Who
Killer vs Black Maria
Yamato vs Ulti
(been set up already)
Sanji vs Page One

All the the tobi roppo, Drake, the top commanders, and Kaidou revealing awakened zoans within probably the next 10 chapters to really bolster them up.

Franky vs Holdem
Brook vs Sheepshead
, Brook also dealing with a lot of the misc big mom creations that'll likely be mass produced with all the souls of the dead or whatever in the war by big mom.
Robin vs the leader of the Oniwabanshu, both backed up by some people, Robin probably backed by Raizou, Shinobu, and maybe Usopp or Nami, while the entire Oniwabanshu backing it's leader, so they outnumber the good guy side, but outside of the leader, are a half step weaker individually than the good side, each character having their own gimmick to make the fight interesting, be it spamming smoke balls, having a gimmicky devil fruit, etc. Robin, Usopp, and Nami are all essentially glass canons so it's a perfect encounter for them.

Chopper Monster Point vs Hatcha, the strongest Number.

This isn't the arc where the strawhats defeat the beast pirates, this is the arc where the alliance defeats the beast pirates. The first crew v crew, 1 v 1 matchup arc whree the strawhats defeat a yonkou crew will be at the end of the next arc, when they defeat blackbeard and his crew. Zoro will defeat Shiryuu who probably will have killed Mihawk by then. Luffy will defeat Blackbeard, who will probably have killed Shanks by then. Sanji vs maybe Burgess, etc.

The allies aren't there for just show. Also got to love people trying to have brook fight a guy stronger than a guy who was overpowering raid suit sanji if you didn't include invisibility spam, and who's who and page one probably have awakened zoans too. YIkes.

It's like people who said pre timeskip that chopper would defeat capone, and earlier were saying brook would defeat apoo. You guys just shift from unrealistic unbalanced fight to unrealistic unbalanced fight, never learning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.