Powers & Abilities Who will get Jozu's fruit?

Probably no one. They missed the best chance to get it on payback war.

But we'll probably get something (gate, barrier, weapon etc) which made from actual diamond, bet it might be WG's stuff which would be explored later on and Zoro would actually cut that diamond instead of a DF user. I'd go with this road and left the theory arround Jozu's fruit behind lol

Are they? Iirc it was only stated that they were hunting DF users in general and only fought the former WB pirates during the payback war, that was it. Weevil was the one actively hunting then down
Good point, just checked back and you're right. They never stated officially that they were hunting down the remnants of WB's crew post payback war. Was just kind of under the impression that the motivation for getting Mera Mera in Dressrosa was because of Ace's ties to WB, but yeah it could've just been because of his fruit solely. Who knows tho I mean at a fruit level the Diamond fruit is strong too they may hunt for it too.
Post automatically merged:

I would rather see him make return to the story rather than have someone else have it Jozu was pretty awesome in marineford until he got distracted
True I do think that if anything were to happen to him in the future, he would make a return and do something in the story first.

Last edited:
I think it would fit Burgess' fighting style very swiftly personally.

It would constitute quite the add to me also considering how astoundingly durable he is already and also to empower his AP.