General & Others Who will give The WORST live action performance?

Thoughts?

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I think they nailed the cast well except the guy that's playing Sanji. He just looks wrong for the part imo. But then again, his performance could be good, we'll just have to wait and see.
I saw some clips on youtube, that dude is literally just Sanji irl.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Visually the casting will always be a bit off since we're talking a manga > L.A. adaptation, but personally I wasn't really feeling the performance of Nami's actress, obviously I want it to be good being a massive Nami simp but what I saw wasn't working for me...then again considering I really don't like live actions and nothing so far with this has actually made me want to watch it, I may be a bit biased :gokulaugh:

Personally, I don’t think this thread should exist. You’re just giving people a platform to trash those who are trying their best to make us smile.

I don’t think it’s fair to make any assumptions until the episodes release (remember the Mario movie trailer?), so I won’t form any opinions until then.

Keep in mind, I don’t think the point of the series is to be a 1:1 remake of the settings and characters from the manga/anime. I think we should consider the versions of these characters we see separate from the source material; as their own thing. I think this will make the live-action adaption more enjoyable.

Giving critical feedback to people is one thing, but providing nothing to help them improve isn’t.

Last edited:
Since, people, who have come to realtive fame tend to get more hate thrown at them the more they become popular, I would like it, if this thread would read: "Who will give The BEST live action performance?"

Otherwise this thread will promote hate towards actors and I do not know if you would like that.

Think about being one of those actors and having to read such a thread, would you like it? Or would you be scared that maybe you could be considered the worst actor and maybe even face hatred against you.

This is true especially for female actors, who are facing especially hatred from females, which is absolutely sad.

The only one who can play his Role good in this Show is Mackenyu i just dont see anyone from the rest of crew playing their Roles even half as good + the Show can never hit as good when its in english it just wont sound on many scenes right especially if they start naming their Attacks... I never had expectations for this Live Action everthing that surprises me positively is a Bonus :kata: