Speculations Who will Neo-Mads team up with?

The power of Germa combined with Caesar’s artificial DFs and gas weapons is an insane force. Basically a yonko tier army minus the captain himself and maybe some top commanders.

I feel like they’re going to end up teaming up with someone, but who?

Possibilities:

WG
- don’t think it’s likely as Germa already just got kicked out of the WG, plus they have York, who’s better than judge or Caesar. Still they could use them now that Stella and the other VPs are dead.

BBP
- I think this is the most likely option. Teach needs something that could rival the grand fleet and I can see this being it. He’s also trying to take over the world so I’d assume he’d want a science man.

Cross Guild
- I don’t feel like they’d really fit, but given how Crocodile is very rich and wants to create a military empire, I could see him being willing to accept neo-mads. Still I think Oda will go another route, having Hanafuda, Weevil, Moria, and other ex shichibukai join.

Captain Kid
- not viable at the moment, but I see it fitting if Oda intends for Kid to be a yonko EoS. Neo-Mads is a science group and Kid builds mechs and rail guns out of scrap. His attacks also tend to end in the word “punk”, reminiscent of Vegapunk.

My guess is that Neo Mads will appear in elbaf, initially as allies to the BBP. We get a conclusion to
the Sanji/Judge stuff with Judge ultimately admitting he made a mistake, and Neo-Mads turns on Teach at the end.

Afterwards I can see Neo-Mads teaming up with Captain Kid post elbaf, with them using Kid’s magnet powers alongside their science to build an army of robots, paralleling whomever made Emeth back in the ancient kingdom.

In the final war, Kid and Neo-mads bring the ancient robots to mariejois fulfilling the will of Emeth and his creator. Judge and Neo Mads fight against the north blue King Chap, who looks like Hitler.

Anyways that’s just my thoughts with how Oda could handle Neo-Mads.

Germa + Caesar's army is very strong, like a Yonko crew without the captain. They might team up with someone powerful.

Most likely they will join Blackbeard Pirates because Blackbeard needs strong forces and Germa needs a powerful ally.

Another possibility is Captain Kid in the future since they both use tech and Kid has ambitions to be a Yonko.

The author predicts Germa will help Blackbeard initially but betray him later, then team up with Kid to build an ancient robot army.

I think they'd fit in best with cross guild
Yeah the original cross guild was funded by that mob boss who died in WCI, so I guess Croc could find neo mads.

But idk. I think the remaining ex-shichibukai would make them strong enough.

The BBP are seemingly the stronger crew and I think Teach might make a move on them. Cross Guild is just looking for One Piece, whereas Teach is trying to take the world. He definitely has a bigger motive.

Yeah the original cross guild was funded by that mob boss who died in WCI, so I guess Croc could find neo mads.

But idk. I think the remaining ex-shichibukai would make them strong enough.

The BBP are seemingly the stronger crew and I think Teach might make a move on them. Cross Guild is just looking for One Piece, whereas Teach is trying to take the world. He definitely has a bigger motive.
Tbhh
I just think it’d be cool if cross guild gets Neo mads and shanks gets vegapunk tbh…
:handsup:

Basically this
Yeah I’m not really on board with it either tbh but it would be fun
Post automatically merged:

I just want to add like let’s say something of the shorts did happen

Bonney joining could also mean she’s probably with Vegapunk or at least a vegapunk. So vegapunk siding with them could also maybe mean Neo mads maybe siding with cross guild
:handsup:

I still like the thought of shanks and buggy teaming up lowkey more but I feel it would also be interesting

He’s still “unknown” it’s possible he survived a single finger pistol.
Could be
Post automatically merged:

I feel like Teach might go after Neo-Mads tho since his crew is characterized as being DF hunters and Caesar can create artificial DFs.

Now that he’s teamed up with Judge, I’m guessing they’ll perfect their artificial DF formula, being able to accurately recreate Zoans, as opposed to making Smile monstrosities.

I just hope they face actual consequences when they lose.
Would hate for them to be strawhat allies during the final war.
Unfortunately One Piece isn't that kind of story where characters, even antagonists get what they deserve, and they aren't the only scumbags to ally with Luffy who got far too little comeuppance.