Questions & Mysteries Who will repesent the earth?

I like this fun theory:

Imu is the deity Vearth to sky islanders, and this explains the awkward shape of his silhoutte to body.

It would entirely in line for Oda to make the FV some ridiculously designed character too lol

Imu.

The WG represent Geocentric ideology. And Imu is the Earth that's at the center.

And goofy is the antithesis of this as the sungod. He'll bring Heliocentrism to the world.
Exactly. And going deeper into it, the world right now is covered in a blanket of "darkness" and ignorance by the WG having defeated this "ancient" kingdom long ago, like how the real world believed ignorantly in geocentrism before the whole enlightenment period etc etc.

As you say Nika et al will bring rid the world of its ignorance and darkness and "heliocentrism" will return with the "sun" god being back at the centre. Hence why vegapunk also said that the world government is afraid of the ancient kingdom's ideals.

How is imu the moon?
Imu is the moon god. Here is a quote from my thread explaining it. It also explains the connection of joy boy and imu:

First part of theory :
Off the gate I will start of by saying that I firmly believe that imu is or was the former poseidon. I know it sounds stupid but it makes sense. As we know fismen are discrimated against gard but did any of you care to know why?
Think of it both Fishman island and marejois have artifacts and monuments build in the name of the word DRAGON. Both have devices or abilities that shield their faces body from the outside air. Both a weird desire and respect for mermaids. The list goes on. The fact that that one of doffys relatives ventured out into the sea to capture one yet had his crew and ship destroyed but was some how able to survive in those deep seas before even being found always seemed weird to me..
But yes I believe that imu was poseiden since only Fishman are the ones that control the seas. It makes sense that an entity against joy boy was the one that cursed all devil fruit users from working affectively in water. In this instance the only one with that kind of control would be poseiden. To add its interesting that poseiden is the only LIVING ancient weapon. And coincidentally is the only ancient weapon that's role and ability can passed down to only MERMAIDS or MERMEN. Not regular Fishman like jimbe.
Now I know you are wondering why would imu be the first poseidon? And if she was why would she now discriminated against her own kind. My answer to you would be...... its because of joyboys (nikas) mistake. Hence the apology to the Fishmen people on the poneglyph. This is also why joyboya nakamura Zou was also cursed BY THE SEA to walk for eternity.
There is a direct correlation between nika and poseiden which is why when rodger found out that poseiden wasn't born he was under the impression that he was "to early" on his voyage. This hints like many other hints that nika was poseidens sovereign.
Now back to imu. This is only half of my theory since I need everyone to get this before I share my other theory. The word imu is IMU means "I Miss You." The abbreviation IMU indicates a feeling of sorrow or sadness due to the absence of someone, such as a lover, family member, or close friend. It is typically used at the end of a conversation, when saying goodbye. However the word imu in Japanese means : HATE, despair, sorrow, loss.
However if we reverse the name imu to umi that gives it another added meaning. Umi: Umi is a babys name of mixed origins. Meaning “sea” in Japanese and “mother” in Arabic, Umi is definitely related to some of life's most beautiful phenomena.
If imu was poseidon like my theory suggests then how is theire another one now while imu is still alive. That's because it was never stated that the previous poseiden had to die for another one to born many years later. Infact I can argue that imu/umi is mother nature in the form of the sea hence the name. Which means that imu lost its power being poseiden. And the way in which I think this happened was because I'm ate a devil fruit. We have the Noah, Adam tree and eve tree. The Adam tree in marejois while the eve tree is in Fishman island. These are Bible themes and these trees also again explains the ties of Fishman island and the holy land. Now that the Bible references are addressed I am of the belief that nika (joyboy) gave imu/poseiden a devil fruit to save her which resulted in her being stripped of her connection to the power of poseiden which resulted in her cursing the sea to those that follow nika (become devil fruit users). This is directly attributed to the reverse happening in the Bible with eve giving Ada. The fruit which result in GOD kicking them out of prosperity and being stripped of greatness.

Part 2 of the theory:
Gents here is part 2 of the theory. Now that it is established that imu/umi is the former poseiden we dive further again into why what nika/joyboy did was bad to her. Nika as stated by who's who was a bringer of freedom and smiles everywhere. We then have recently found out by vegapunk that devil fruits were born from the desire and wants from people. And that those desires and wishes made devil fruit a reality. This is very interesting since it literally feeds into the theory that the first and only devil fruit was most likely the nika fruit. A fruit filled with imagination that allowed joy boy to put smiles and grant people there deepest desires (creation of devil fruits).
Now this may sound silly to some but oda made this point pretty clear if you think of it. Vegapunks words about how devil fruits came into existence give credence to this. The fact that nika was a bringer of smiles and a person that granted desires to others, and the fact that we have an adam and an eve tree. The first devil fruit (the nika fruit) was most likely was a product or fruit created by the Adam's tree since in Bible scripture adam was the first man. And the tree in Bible times was known to produce a forbidden fruit that God told man not to eat from. Becuase it granted man knowledge etc etc. Now here's what's going to freak you gents out about this theory. It's the fact that a fake, self proclaimed joyboy (kaido) with the help of Ceasars created fake devil fruits that were then granted to people that were name ......SMILES and the side affect of said fake fruits were permanently granting people whom ate said fake fruits SMILES. This literally sounds like what vegapunk had alluded to what who's who has alluded to in references to why fruits were created in the first place and what joyboy was doing to people etc etc.
Now back to imu. Imu being the mother of the sea and embodiment of mother nature would instinctively have an issue by the way joyboy was simply granting pepples wishes by the means of giving people devil fruits since that would literally throw the world's balance into turmoil (remember the forbidden fruit in the Bible provided wisdom upon eating it but is also doomed humanity).
As a result nika and poseiden even though they were close were instinctively at odds with each other.
Back to imu. I mentioned to you gents that imu was the former poseiden and that she was a mermaid. But what I did not mention was the fact that she may have also been the very first Fishman. Let me explain mermaid, mermen, Fishman are all fish people however mermaids are treated of a different hierarchy hence why only the queen or king of Fishman island are mermaids. This is also the reason why poseiden can only be a mermaid. And here's were the bite of my second theory comes into fruition. Imu lost her connection to the power of poseiden and thus lost her connection to mother nature because she was given a forbidden fruit that she being the will of nature opposed. This act resulted in her losing her title as poseiden. The fruit she most likely was offered to by nika was meant to potentially save her hence why joyboy gave it to her. Since based on this theory the nika fruit created devil fruits and does so as a means to put smiles on people's faces and grants wishes joyboy as a result granted imu/poseiden her greatest desire......... to have the ability to walk on land!. So my theory is that nika gave poseiden a human human devil fruit which resulted in imu/poseiden being the first fishperson/mermaid to gain legs. Now to clarify this oda has stated in an sbs that physical triats of a person's zoan devil fruit can pass onto the children and slightly alter that child's biology. So it's my wild belief that imu eating a human fruit and gaining legs resulted in the first fish people being born to walk on land . This is why the fishmen still revere mermaids as a higher authority since a Fishman can not weild that level of prestige or even become poiseden because of what happened to imu. As a result she cursed the oceans so that devil fruit user (those who were given gifts and smiles from joyboy) cannot receive the blessings of the sea. To make matters worse more than likely imu found out that the power of poseiden can be passed down to other generations of mermaids which further made her angry for 2 maon reasons: 1. That its a constant reminder ofnher hate towards nika based on the fact that she waa replaced and 2. That the new poseiden once matured can undo the curse that the sea has on devil fruits. This is also why imu discriminates against the Fishman because of the fact that she was .......forgotten

Also here is my thread explaining why Koby represents the earth god:

Not a very long theory since everything is straight foward.

Biblical definition of the name coby: A diminutive of Jacob, Coby derives from the Hebrew Ya'aqov and later Latin Iacobus and means “supplanter,” “Yahweh (God) may protect,” and “holder of heel.”

Japanese defintion of the name coby: Supplanter, God's door, God may protect, tortoise etc

Even in English, Greek, Hebrew, Dutch, Swahili, Latin, Japanese it has the same meaning: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_(given_name)

To add:

As theorised by others upon the forecasting in Skypeia, if there are 4 god devil fruits then, Coby will eat the Mythological Zoan Hito no mi Model: Earth God Kurma. Luffy ate the Mythological Zoan Nika Devil Fruit and gained the powers of The Sun God. There are stated to be 4 deities.. The Sun God, Earth God, Rain God and Forest God. Coby's name translates to "Turtle", and the World Turtle is known as the God of The Earth who protects the World. Just as Coby is a Marine who protects the World and his Hometown is called "Shells Town'.. For Coby to equal the Pirate King, he too must step into the domain of the Gods.

Lastly to put the nail in the coffin for the theory we also have this:

Kurma, (Sanskrit: “Tortoise”) one of the 10 avatars (incarnations) of the Hindu god Vishnu. In this incarnation Vishnu is associated with the myth of the churning of the ocean of milk.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Kurma

@Tejas, @Admiral Maynard ,@Boing

Last edited:
he doesn't have to be that important to be moon. moon is tiny compared to the sun or planets.
based on that logic saturn should be more important than earth.

it doesn't work that way; the logic is that the earth is the center of the world and the sun and the other planets revolves around the earth