• Revos

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Someone else

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • No one

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shanks. He will save Law after Law pushes BB to extreme diff, then say some vague line about not letting BB pick these young buds that have just started to grow. Then he'll say "if you wanna go teach, we'll take you on". We get a cool shot of the entire Red hair pirates. Then BB will say "I don't wanna take you on just yet Akagami" and because he is damaged and doesn't have his full crew with him, he will Once again flee.

I can imagine 4 different scenarios.
1 - Law is captured, RP stolen.
2 - Cross Guild free him. 4 out of 7 Shichibukai assembled in one crew. Boa to follow, Doffy to be freed and last spot Weevil or Moria.
3 - Sengoku saves him and dies. Buddha fruit goes to ...? Coby was a great guess above.
4 - Sword saves him. Finally revealed that Law is a vice admiral of Sword. Other prominent ones being Kuzan, Fujitora, Garp, Sengoku, Tsuru, Drake, Coby.

Knowing Oda it is probably option 5 not listed above.

Someone else...

May not be in the battlefield per se... But some incident will happen that will make BB and others having to leave without defeating Law or perform the immortality technique... Like they already have the RP rubbings and RHP or admirals are nearby...

is not obvious?
Koby and Pudding are already kidnapped by BB , and now Law is against BB,Burgess,Doc Q and Van Agur alone he will not be able to win or flee with his crew alone so either he flee alone and his crew get kidnapped or he gets kidnapped himself at the end BB will have to fight SWORD, SSG and the strawhats and Luffy will get his last Poneglyph obviously there. well Shanks might come as well since i doubt Oda will gave him an arc for himself alone.
just like BM and Kaido has an arc together , BB and Shanks will get their arc together.
and i think the strawhat grand fleet might come too.
it is gonna be shorter than Wano but more impressive powers. it is the second God Vally and at the end BB's island will be erased by Imu as well.