Questions & Mysteries Who's the Hardest Strawhat to Like in Wano?

Who's the hardest to like in this arc?

• Total voters
robin, because her fight was shitty asspull
Zoro, because magic medicine is bullshit

Even her "navigation" skills are now officially completely useless with Jinbei joining the crew.
There are still ignorant people who do not distinguish between a navigator and helmsman, lol? Jinbei himself said that he needed Nami's navigational directions.

With Wano, I came to hate the entire monster trio, alongside Nami and Usopp with their bullshit and immoral Tama plotline and treatment of Zeus, and Oda even had the gall to say that Luffy is the embodiment of freedom, when in this same arc, suggests Tama to enslave Speed, but if there is one character that I really, really hate, more than anyone in One Piece, it’s Sanji. I saw the writing on the wall during WCI, when Oda decided to strip character autonomy from Pudding and make her love him, only because he didn’t want Sanji to face the consequences of his actions. Judge’s action, regarding that emotion b.s. (who actually, at the time, came out of fucking left field, engineering humans to not have emotions lmao, contrived Kingdom Hearts bullshit so that we can get the sad backstory quota) were misguided, but his goal to restore his family’s name was noble and genuine, and that should have been Sanji’s real goal, yet here he is talking about losing emotions, like we’re on a Linkin Park song, motherfucker even gets caught by the enemy for being a retard, has learned nothing, and gets bailed out by one of the three character plot power ups in this arc. What even are Sanji’s “emotions” anyways? Is the greatest risk at play here, Oda no longer being able to use his pervert gag? Get the fuck outta here. This white ass trash character will never get his shit together, no wonder he didn’t unlock CoC, fuck this piece of shit