Questions & Mysteries Who's the least impressive F6

Who's least impressive

• Total voters
Sasaki - Sure Franky is pretty cool but losing to someone that can't use Haki and has a bounty under 100 million is just unimpressive. The others who lost at least lost to people with some prestige on their names.
Franky is going to Defeat a Blackbeard Captain, Red Haired Pirate commander in a few months in Verse, how is that shameful?

Or are you going to shit on those crews too when the Middle and Weak Trio defeat them without haki?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The only one left is Black Maria but who care from glorious Gifter right?

Who's the least impressive?
Sasaki who hide behind fodders?
Ulti who get beaten by litreally everyone passing by?
Page-1 who getting troll'd by litreally everyone?
Who's Who the wannbe Rob Lucci and the racist against fish? 😤🐟
Black Maria the prostitute Gifter?
X-Drake the snitch who beg for Luffy to save his life?
:choppawhat::milaugh:
Sasuke and Dog's Poo.

Motherfuckers thought they can aim for Calamity spots.

Not to take away from Franky and Jinbe but with all the hype Sasuke and Dog's Poo got. It's just fucking hilarious.

Drake ---> Clearly the best, he's the leader of the pack and his name only confirms it. Was slapping base Sanji around, menaged to escape and survive when cornered by a Calamity, a F6 and a SN. Defeated a Number and sparred with nitoryu Zoro. Was having the upper hand against Apoo in CQC.
Didn't let Apoo reach Chopper while the antivirus was being produced.
His only problem atm is: not fighting Queen in Chopper's place after the antibody was produced.

Who's Who ---> Cocky, looked like the one who could contend Drake in his status. Good DF, showed haki, but talks to much. I doubt he's out already.

Sasaki ---> Trashtalked P1 but was trapped by Denjiro (even tho they seem to be close friends, so he didn't expect that). Showed fear/surprise at Yamato DF. Interesting fighting style with good swordsmanship, but not that impressive so far. Like Who's Who, I doubt he's already done.

Black Maria ---> Spent the whole war waiting, trapped Sanji (aka the only big shot who can't do anything against her). Worst DF. At least she's fighting Robin and Brook at once atm.

Ulti ---> Clashed with Luffy, got up after a sneaky attack from Yamato and clashed with her. Sodomized Nami and Usopp twice, but spent most of the time running around with her brother. Took a dangerous attack from Linlin and still got up, was finished by Zeus, not Nami.

Page One ---> Was kicked around by Sanji in the main land. Showed huge superiority against Nami and Usopp and Linlin CoC punch was required to put him down.

So what can I say is: Drake is clearly the best and probably a Commander lvl character.

Drake ---> Clearly the best, he's the leader of the pack and his name only confirms it. Was slapping base Sanji around, menaged to escape and survive when cornered by a Calamity, a F6 and a SN. Defeated a Number and sparred with nitoryu Zoro. Was having the upper hand against Apoo in CQC.
Didn't let Apoo reach Chopper while the antivirus was being produced.
Don't forget that he has King Kong AP, he could at least defeat a Cracker Soldier before going down to numbers, and inflict some serious damage on the likes of Jack and Doffy if his hits land

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
i think X Drake is the strongest of the F6. Sasaki was happy that drake wasn't competing for calamity position. who's who could've confronted him 1 on 1 but rather chose to ganged up on drake together with queen.

i also have page one as the weakest. he did close to nothing this arc and sasaki didn't even consider him as competition for calamity position. ulti had the best feats out of the F6. she's comfortably second for now. i also think page one and ulti are done for the arc.

so i have : x drake > ulti > who's who > sasaki > black maria > page one.

that said, i don't think who's who and sasaki are fully done yet. so yeah the number 2 - 5 is still flexible.

I like Page One, he is like an emo edgy young guy trying to do things right but failing, he is a punch bag but atleast a quite impressive, Ulti included. Page One and Ulti's attack power are both impressive lets be honest.

Black Maria did nothing until now but beat a guy who doesn't fight back, and got slapped by Robin. Black Maria's portrayal puts herself in the same league as Who's Who, Sasaki and X-Drake, but i can't feel like that

Sasaki talks too much, Who's Who talks even more and he is racist. By the end i cheer for Jinbei and Franky obliterating both of them

:fransuper: :jinbewat:

Last edited:
I mean it's not really a matter of preference, P1 is arguably just the weakest 1on1.
How is he stopping Sasaki's named attacks?
Like he has no chance at all against Sasaki, even if that man's fighting style is clowning.

What is he going to do against WhosWho? Most likely cannot even hit him. He imo has no chance against him.

I'm pretty sure that Black Maria will be somewhat hax and her stats mainly come from her being a giant in base.
Brook will probably just counter her hard and she prolly wont be much outside those spider webs, but that spider web ability is still there, so P1 again gets decked.

Ulti p4p is probably weaker, but by the nature of her moves she can generate much more power relaitvely, so even if P1 has more brute strength, Ulti's headbutts would destroy and overpower his hands in a clash and ulti-mately (lul) would fuck him up.

Drake just beats him with his weapons.

For someone who has a refined fighting style already, P1's fruit should be the best though. Like Spino Drake >~ Allo Drake in stats. Same goes for WsW's Sabertooth DF outside those fang guns.