Speculations Whos the SH or the character that Oda hates the most?

I don’t think he hates sanji the most

I judge how much oda love or hate a character by the amount of panel time attention and relevancy

So he probably hates chopper or robin the most

Sanji always gets the most attention after luffy and zoro

So does he hate sanji the most? No
Does he like sanji as much as luffy and zoro? No
Does he love trolling and embarrassing sanji ? Yes

Probably Chopper. If not "hate", certainly he doesn't enjoy him as much as he first conceived him considering how he talked about the differences between his concept of the character and how it ended up evolving because of the anime depiction.

Imagine Oda creates characters with the intention of hating them.
This is a very long story that Oda started at a very young age, and not only that, but it's a millionaire business with more than likely pressures from Oda's bosses in terms of marketing and target. It isn't that strange that Oda had either grown tired of one of his early characters or that a couple of popular characters aren't his idea to begin with.

Character has to be Sanji. Oda had an interview with OP anime voice actors that both he and Sanji voice actor was talking about how "cool" Sanji was in WCI and Oda said he would never be that cooler again. Like this has to be a joke, WCI is worst arc in OP and it was the worst for every strawhat basically.
You simply don't understand how Oda sees Sanji. Also, saying that it was the worst for every Straw Hat when we had tons of great Brook moments, Nami fighting alongside Luffy, teamwork as we've rarely seen... is baseless.
Post automatically merged:

The fanbase, without question :mihanha:
If I were Oda I would hate the fanbase too, it's full of morons with zero artistic appreciation and lacking enough culture to catch the references in his work.

You simply don't understand how Oda sees Sanji. Also, saying that it was the worst for every Straw Hat when we had tons of great Brook moments, Nami fighting alongside Luffy, teamwork as we've rarely seen... is baseless.
Sure, you are the only one who understand Oda. Then with all your understanding you come here and say "I understand you don't" and that is your argument. Very good.

Tons of great Brook moments? He only managed to copy Red Poneglyph. That was great but it is all. He using his song to beat randoms because they were made by BM power is not a big deal. He hurting Prometheus because his Ice counters Prometheus is also not a big deal, or may this is since Aokiji was countered by Ace DF. Nami fighting alongside with Luffy? Teamwork? She just made Cracker's cookie soldiers wet so Luffy could eat easily. This is not teamwork.

Sure, you are the only one who understand Oda. Then with all your understanding you come here and say "I understand you don't" and that is your argument. Very good.

Tons of great Brook moments? He only managed to copy Red Poneglyph. That was great but it is all. He using his song to beat randoms because they were made by BM power is not a big deal. He hurting Prometheus because his Ice counters Prometheus is also not a big deal, or may this is since Aokiji was countered by Ace DF. Nami fighting alongside with Luffy? Teamwork? She just made Cracker's cookie soldiers wet so Luffy could eat easily. This is not teamwork.
It's not that I'm the only one who understands Oda, but I'm not so moronic to actually believe he hates Sanji yet gives him a whole second arc centered on him, built over themes of family, kindness, personal ethics, etc., so I notice that the author indeed finds cool stuff like cooking a cake, exploring his past deeper (whether he did it better or worse, not the point) or making him face dilemmas.

The argument here is the obvious idiocy of thinking that Oda hates a character who not only was just given a whole arc but is managed in a way that isn't enjoyed by part of the mainstream of a fanbase who is usually dumb enough to attack Sanji for asking Robin for help, or mock his relationship with the okamas with clear homophobic tones, or behave like borderline incels obsessed with "simps", and so on.

Brook managed to copy the Road Poneglyph, fought and later Blitzed, broke Carmel's portrait, had some of his best comic scenes in a long time... And Nami making Cracker's cookie soldiers wet is indeed teamwork; without their mutual help, they wouldn't have achieved it, which is the exact definition of teamwork.

It's not that I'm the only one who understands Oda, but I'm not so moronic to actually believe he hates Sanji yet gives him a whole second arc centered on him, built over themes of family, kindness, personal ethics, etc., so I notice that the author indeed finds cool stuff like cooking a cake, exploring his past deeper (whether he did it better or worse, not the point) or making him face dilemmas.

The argument here is the obvious idiocy of thinking that Oda hates a character who not only was just given a whole arc but is managed in a way that isn't enjoyed by part of the mainstream of a fanbase who is usually dumb enough to attack Sanji for asking Robin for help, or mock his relationship with the okamas with clear homophobic tones, or behave like borderline incels obsessed with "simps", and so on.

Brook managed to copy the Road Poneglyph, fought and later Blitzed, broke Carmel's portrait, had some of his best comic scenes in a long time... And Nami making Cracker's cookie soldiers wet is indeed teamwork; without their mutual help, they wouldn't have achieved it, which is the exact definition of teamwork.
Oda made a whole arc so Sanji and all Sanji do is get beat, do horrible things to his crew and questionable choices. This is not to love him. What about Ace? When Oda finally development Ace was to get a beat from BB and then die at Marineford. Now Oda is desperately trying to bring back the fans of OP that dropped when Ace died. Ace at Wano makes literally no sense. You could completely remove him and change the explanation for Yamato knowing Luffy before they met.

Brook broke Madre Carmel photo. Was that any good? BM scream was 1v9 everybody there, just ridiculous. BM right now could have done the same and she would beat all 5 supernovas at rooftop.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If I were Oda I would hate the fanbase too, it's full of morons with zero artistic appreciation and lacking enough culture to catch the references in his work.
For sure, but since the timeskip, for every rich and complex reference he makes, there’s an opposite and equal indefensible narrative choice. Neither option exists in a vacuum; with Oda and his body of work, you take the highs with the lows and hope there are more of the former than the latter in any given arc:kayneshrug: