Speculations Who's Who is a CP0 agent and we've seen him before

So, you might've heard of this theory before saying that Who's Who might be a CP0 agent. I myself read this specific theory some months ago and was almost convinced after reading it. Since then I've gained more evidence for it be true. At first, you might think that it's baseless but I feel like there's enough evidence to claim it.

Look at this guy below from Robin's flashback.

• Appearance
Just look at this guy. From his square jaw to his long pink mane, from him wearing a suit to his height and build, doesn't he remind you of Who's Who? The other guy on the right side even wears his suit exactly like how Who's Who wears it.
  • Name
Out of these 3 people who Oda put the most attention to out of all others, we only know the name of the middle one and the right one. Us not knowing his actual name helps in keeping his identity a secret. Tbh, even Who's Who sounds like a made-up name which is perfect for an agent of the most powerful intelligence in the world.
  • Connection to Jinbei
Jinbei is a former warlord of the sea and it's pretty unlikely that he hasn't ever been to Mary Geoise even once in his life. I feel like that's the perfect place where he might've met or seen Jinbei once if he's a CP0 agent.

• One of his subordinate sitting in the room with the CP0 agents during the raid
This happened during chapter 1003 where a girl with Who's Who's symbol is playing the shamisen where the CP0 agents are sitting. Now, this can very well be just a coincidence and Kaido has just asked Who's Who to send her to him for their entertainment but I found this pretty interesting.

This'll be another god-level foreshadowing/reference from Oda if it turns out to be true. I think it makes sense and will make the raid more interesting with the CP0 agents involved (though I don't think anyone other than Who's Who will fight from their side). It makes sense for there to be another spy in the Beast Pirates who's not from the marines but another of WG's agency which is CP0. We also know that these CP agencies aren't unfamiliar with going undercover (Water 7). I wanna hear your thoughts on this.

Credits: @Sadistic Senpai who first gave me the idea of this possibility.

Last edited:
I dunno him gunning for Drake being a marine traitor seems legit, like too legit to be a lie. We’ve already had drake if we get another traitor in the beast pirates I’ll be kind of upset lol, also who’s who much taller than that dude and too cool to be anyone that hangs around anyone related to Spazdam

Like two pirate captains not really being pirate captains in the same crew would kinda suck, Who’s whos and Sasaki are literally the saving grace of the flying 6 Oda can’t do that to us :(