Controversial Whose a character that doesn’t deserve the hate they get?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I already know the torched and pitch forks are coming but imo Akainu is he kinda a dick a bit hot headed and a generally bad person sure

But does he really deserve your scorn for being the best at his job?

#MagmaLivesMatter

Honestly I don't see Akainu getting any hate regarding what he did at Marineford. Heck it was his best moment and a great plot twist, probably the greatest of the whole manga. If I have to dislike Akainu for something is for what Oda did to him after timeskip, at least he get a bit of action with Kuma.

As for undeserved hate... BM get a lot but it is Oda to blame, Moria get some too but he is really an unlucky guy, same with Kuma with the difference that Kuma doesn't get hate.

Obviously I'm not counting hate generated from the fandom aka people who wank with ridiculous claims X character. Then I guess we would have Doffy, Zoro and Sanji and the admirals at the very least.

Honorable mention: Kata only for being Ndule favorite character lol

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Honestly I don't see Akainu getting any hate regarding what he did at Marineford. Heck it was his best moment and a great plot twist, probably the greatest of the whole manga. If I have to dislike Akainu for something is for what Oda did to him after timeskip, at least he get a bit of action with Kuma.

As for undeserved hate... BM get a lot but it is Oda to blame, Moria get some too but he is really an unlucky guy, same with Kuma with the difference that Kuma doesn't get hate.

Obviously I'm not counting hate generated from the fandom aka people who wank with ridiculous claims X character. Then I guess we would have Doffy, Zoro and Sanji and the admirals at the very least.
I agree with the akainu thing he was much netter preskip

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaidou is simply hated for being too strong and overshadowing all the rest of the characters, it's crazy that even in this he is winning.