Character Discussion Whose freedom is better - Luffy's or Eren's?

Since Eren took care of the threats right away, I agree with his idea of freedom.

Luffy's idea of freedom doesn't stop people from chasing him, even when he's the Pirate King. Just look at how Garp still wanted to catch Roger even after he became pirate king.

Since Eren took care of the threats right away, I agree with his idea of freedom.

Luffy's idea of freedom doesn't stop people from chasing him, even when he's the Pirate King. Just look at how Garp still wanted to catch Roger even after he became pirate king.
Eren died in vain, his land got bombed to the ground in the span of a few generations and he had a mental backflip stating that he only cared about Mikasa's fucking him ( who He refused).
It's like luffy getting close to the one piece, leaving it to BB and crying that hancock didn't marry him

Eren died in vain, his land got bombed to the ground in the span of a few generations and he had a mental backflip stating that he only cared about Mikasa's fucking him ( who He refused).
It's like luffy getting close to the one piece, leaving it to BB and crying that hancock didn't marry him
Well that's not really the point. Eren freedom is still better than Luffy version imho. At least it lasted a couple generation which is okay I guess.