General & Others Why are Great Pirates so fraudulent in One Piece?

Kaido "Let's start the biggest war the world has ever seen"
>Has done nothing for close to 30 years and will die in a mickeymouse raid

Big Mom "I will be Pirate Queen"
>Cries about not having Elbaf's army and sat on her ass for two decades before being spanked by two nerfed rookies

Roger "My treasure? If you want it it's all yours"
>Literally not his treasure but Joy Boy's

Xebec "I will be king of the world"
>Ruled the seas for an era but couldn't do shit to the WG and got annihilated by Garp+Roger while having an all star crew

Shanks : Supposedly Roger's heir
>Snitches to the WG and actively help their agenda

Whitebeard "It is my responsibility to punish those who kill their crewmates"
>Refuses to go afterTeach when he would have negdiffed him, lied to Shanks to save face about Ace defying his authority"

Is Blackbeard the ONLY great pirate who is NOT fraudulent?

Kaido "Let's start the biggest war the world has ever seen"
>Has done nothing for close to 30 years and will die in a mickeymouse raid

Big Mom "I will be Pirate Queen"
>Cries about not having Elbaf's army and sat on her ass for two decades before being spanked by two nerfed rookies

Roger "My treasure? If you want it it's all yours"
>Literally not his treasure but Joy Boy's

Xebec "I will be king of the world"
>Ruled the seas for an era but couldn't do shit to the WG and got annihilated by Garp+Roger while having an all star crew

Shanks : Supposedly Roger's heir
>Snitches to the WG and actively help their agenda

Whitebeard "It is my responsibility to punish those who kill their crewmates"
>Refuses to go afterTeach when he would have negdiffed him, lied to Shanks to save face about Ace defying his authority"

Is Blackbeard the ONLY great pirate who is NOT fraudulent?
What have the Larines done except bring their entire workforce and the sichibukai to stop prevention of execution of one man?

Akainu moves the HQ in the new world only to absolutely do jackshit on any yonko, he did absolutely nothing

- talk about fraudulent

WG inflating Garp's wright on Rox defeat while the reason for their defeat is something beyond Garp

- talk avout fraudulent
I agree that a lot of Marines are fraudulent too but at least I can excuse them because they're literally being hindered by the dogshit World Government's agenda about maintaining the balance of power.
Kuzan especially is a massive fraud who refuses to capture pirates when it's literally his job
Post automatically merged:

What have the Larines done except bring their entire workforce and the sichibukai to stop prevention of execution of one man?
Murdered WB
Murdered Xebec
Spanked Shiki's ass

That's a lot more than the pirates did

But don't get it wrong : Kuzan,Fujitora and Sengoku are frauds who can't do their job properly too.

I agree that a lot of Marines are fraudulent too but at least I can excuse them because they're literally being hindered by the dogshit World Government's agenda about maintaining the balance of power.
Kuzan especially is a massive fraud who refuses to capture pirates when it's literally his job
Post automatically merged:

Murdered WB
Murdered Xebec
Spanked Shiki's ass

That's a lot more than the pirates did

But don't get it wrong : Kuzan,Fujitora and Sengoku are frauds who can't do their job properly too.
Why are you never giving pirates credit for anything?

Blackbeard murdered WB
Roger helped Marines defeat Xebec

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
the marines are frauds they couldnt defeat rocks on their own they never captured roger he gave himself up.
And kizaru couldnt capture a single supernova despite the fact they were much weaker than him,no wonder the shichibukai existed the marines are so incompetent they need help from pirates.

the marines are frauds they couldnt defeat rocks on their own they never captured roger he gave himself up.
And kizaru couldnt capture a single supernova despite the fact they were much weaker than him,no wonder the shichibukai existed the marines are so incompetent they need help from pirates.
I feel like the admirals were weaker at the time if we of course don't consider Garp who was a clear exception 🤔 but even if we factor him complexively it shall be like that