Anime & Manga Why are some Sanji stans over wanking his abilities?

Would Sanji be able to do all of this?

• Total voters
I get it, he got an PU and its a pretty good one too! But for real why are some of you seriously thinking that Sanji would be above anyone currently and be in the top tiers already? Some of you even think that he would be able to break hakified meitous just because he broke an non hakified average sword or at best a ''YC'' sword as some of you like to call it. Meitous only exist in small quantities and their quality is above any other sword. How in the world would Sanji be able to break such a sword, when in fact he already seemed to be in pain when the non meitou sword broke on his body? Heck some people even think the swords of Roger, Shanks and WB would break on him.
@stealthblack @Chrono @Konstantis

I get it, he got an PU and its a pretty good one too! But for real why are some of you seriously thinking that Sanji would be above anyone currently and be in the top tiers already? Some of you even think that he would be able to break hakified meitous just because he broke an non hakified average sword or at best a ''YC'' sword as some of you like to call it. Meitous only exist in small quantities and their quality is above any other sword. How in the world would Sanji be able to break such a sword, when in fact he already seemed to be in pain when the non meitou sword broke on his body? Heck some people even think the swords of Roger, Shanks and WB would break on him.
Yeah, the over wank is pretty bad, lol. I hope the Zoro fandom too understands how the rest of the fanbase feels sometimes. :myman:

@stealthblack @Chrono @Konstantis
Imo it's just a method to equalize or one-up Zoro stans with the wank wars tbh, you see some eople generalize that King's overall AP > Kaidou due to Zoro's reaction to each's wind slashes right?

And imo if a weapon is used by a good fighter, the weapon will also match the quality of the user or close to it. Like WB will choose a weapon thats strong enough to endure his power, Mihawk, or Yamato, Cracker's sword etc and it also applies to Queen, meaning just because it broke it doesnt mean it's a fodder sword since it's Queen who used it. The notion or assumption that it's a fodder sword already downplays the quality of Queen's weapon choice, they wouldnt say King's sword is a fodder sword when Zoro breaks it. I mean Queen's sword may not be a super strong sword but to assume it's a fodder sword doesn't make sense except if it's being used by a fodder.