General & Others Why are Zoro fans never satisfied?

He blocked Kaido and BM’s combined attack, permanently scarred Kaido, then Oda pulled a senzu bean outta his ass just so Zoro could also beat King. But his fanboys still aren’t satisfied. They want him to finish Kaido intead of Luffy too :seriously:
:risitasad: Ikr. So sad.

Maybe if the fanbase didn't stop downplaying him for years, Oda himself wouldn't have to step in. Our greed comes from Oda himself. Blame him before you do us. And our words are not empty, we come with more supporting evidence for our expectations than any other fanbase.

And every single time, expectations are surpassed.

HE IS ABOUT TO KILL EVERYONE NOW
HE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE PEOPLE
HE WANTS WANO ITSELF
You do know that Wano has more people in it than just those who live in the Flower Capital right?

And his reasoning for killing them now is that he can just replace them. That's feasible for him to do with his current manpower. If he his solo, he's literally starting over from scratch. It took him 20 years to get to the point he is at now. You think he's got another 20 years to spare with starting over?

If by finish you mean "kill" there is actual buildup and hints for Zoro being the one to kill Kaido and ZKK has been analyzed and discussed to death. You can find a lot of material on that here. Everything considered, I find the theory very plausible at the least and yeah, I strongly, strongly believe that it's going to happen.

I also think that Luffy will ultimately win in a 1 vs 1 fight against Kaido and this has been built up as well.

People were saying some of most diverse shit about Zoro and what he was going to do/how strong he was, before Wano. It turns out that he surpassed a shit ton of expectations. Many were/are very quick at labelling some Zoro fans "cancerous" or "zorotards" for some of their takes. Heck, if Oda created a random account on Reddit before the raid and gave some predictions of what was going to happen on the rooftop, you can bet that he would be have been the target of such terms as well. And look at where we are now.

Of course fans can be excessive in their expectations or how strong they think he is (looking at you @nik87) but anticipating exceptional things from Zoro is perfectly fine. Oda is his first fan.
Oda is more a Luffy fan than anything lool