Questions & Mysteries Why cant Naruto use the Ashura mode in Boruto?

He never thinks to use this form versus momoshiki or isshiki instead using majestic attire sussano and baryon mode almost like he lacks the six paths chakra to enter the form

Why didn't Madara use Susanoo while the Ten Tails Jinchuriki?
Why didn't Madara use Izanagi when Zetsu betrayed him?
Why doesn't Sasuke use 90% of the Rinnegan's abilities?
Why didn't Naruto heal his arm the same way he healed Kakashi's eye?
Why didn't Kaguya use IT on Naruto?

Consistency and logic is sacrificed for the sake of writing in any story

it's bjuu sage mode

This is bjuu sage mode in boruto

this is bjuu sage mode in shippuden

This is six paths sage mode

it has yellow eyes unlike the two prior photos which both share the same orange eye color almost as if he's using the same form in those two shots

I explained more fully here if you wanna see
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/boruto-naruto-uses-kcm2-plus-sage-mode-not-spsm.29569/
No lmao, for those images you posted, the first is SPSM the second BSM and the third also SPSM

We know this because of the eyes, around the edges for SPSM there's no pigmentation but for BSM/SM there is, it's very obvious and I'm not sure why you're denying it, I mean, Naruto can fly in Boruto which is something SPSM gives...

Lastly, why would Naruto have even lost it? The only possible reason is after sealing Kaguya and losing his sun mark, but we see him in SPSM after that against Sasuke.

No lmao, for those images you posted, the first is SPSM the second BSM and the third also SPSM

I got a question then
Why no truth seeking balls?? Everyone with six paths has them yknow like madara and haguromo

Why does boruto naruto's form have lines on it's arms, Only kcm2 had that almost like it's the same form or something and delusional boruto stans just have zero idea what they are talking about

Literally visually identical having the same marking on the belly and legs

just conveniently shares visual features with kcm 2 and not spsm, it's not because he's using his bsm hence the cross shaped orange eyes no it's cause my headcanon states he's using this form which looks nothing like the other two

Maybe you and the fanbase are just wrong and cant accept the fact naruto was nerfed

Lastly, why would Naruto have even lost it?
Oh, and why did momo need to bring kinshiki and urashiki to fight kaguya if he can just supposedly just one shot her on his own??
Your expecting huge amounts of proof and visual consistency all because you disagree with the sentiment had like your just fine accepting things with far less proof and far less justification to them so appealing to objectivity when your basis for anything you think is literally an ad poplum fallacy, Is beyond stupid

And you know, I can ask alot of but why's for your positions too difference being you dont have basis for literally anything so it just destroys your position
But why, Does naruto not ever conjure up chakra rods if he has spsm
but why, does naruto not just use ashura mode

point being, you can say but why for anything and everything
it's not hard, literal 2 years do it

I mean, Naruto can fly in Boruto which is something SPSM gives...
you mean when he jumps to get sasuke and slowly falls downwards due to gravity?
You mean that right??

This is the same naruto which was falling helplessly

He goes back to using regular old sage mode after losing kurama proving he does not six paths sage mode

Kurama mentions him having it though, boruto writing is trash so thats why
The new writer us trash, who ever is it
His Ashura mode is linked to Kurama that was the source of his power

Right now we see the real Naruto without cheating and that's the maximum of his power he always was an embarrassment

700 chapters only two jutsu that's weak as hell

It looks different so it's a different form? Is that your argument seriously?

Guess naruto in boruto is not using spsm as it looks different, lol you dont think about the nonsense which you type as your argument here can be used more versus your position then mine.

Different users of the same jutsu can be different
eg sasuke and madara's perfect susanno

Last edited:
It looks different so it's a different form? Is that your argument seriously?

Guess naruto in boruto is not using spsm as it looks different, lol you dont think about the nonsense which you type as your argument here can be used more versus your position then mine.

Different users of the same jutsu can be different
eg sasuke and madara's perfect susanno
What I mean is the source of Narutos godly powers were Kuruma now he is gone he lost all of his cheating powers and only can use saga mode

At this point the 4th Raikage is stronger than him 😄