General & Others Why cant we just love both Zoro and Sanji?

A question for the ages. I for one think that even some of those that say they hate one of them secretly love both. They are among the best characters in the manga

Not sure if there are real haters out there, both guys have characteristics that are popular for shonen audience. Hating a fictional character is crazy itself.

I think most of what the hate is supposed to be is just people/fandoms trolling the other. It's just that when people feel like somebody is getting more recognition than another then they start downplaying and then this develops into retard shit.

And staying true to shonen audience most of these are born out of powerscaling.

Zoro is the type of character that transcends his series, Sanji fans just annoy us looking for opportunities to drag Zoro down. I don't appreciate that so I don't like Sanji and Sanji fans.

Anyway Sanji will be #5 in the crew sooner or later.
:hihihi:

I suspect it's more a hatred for the aberrant stupidity (and associated trolling) of such ridiculous volume and frequency within both "camps" than the characters themselves. I'm a huge Sanji fan. I still like Zoro. I avoid discussions on these characters other than with individuals I trust won't be totally moronic or provocative on the subject.

I strongly dislike Sanji but it has nothing to do with strength or Zoro.
I dislike Sanji fans because their arguments and points are often very stupid.

Zoro is ok, he has his moments which are amazing and then disappears for a 100 chapters.
Zoro fans are great besides a couple that take it way too far. Pretty logical in their arguments and points and easy to have a conversation with.