Theory Why Carrot will return and how.

I say carrot will return and here’s way. At the end of the day, the way oda wrote wano was very un oda like. Like literally so many unanswered questions but one thing that stands out is carrot.

at the end of the story carrot is called in and made the queen of zou which she rejects and they insisted on her doing it anyway and we completely cut off from there and that’s literally the last we’ve seen of her and immediately after we get a scene of momo freaking out that luffy never said goodbye to him and was leaving wano.

now it just feels weird after all this time they never even said a proper goodbye to carrot or the minks or talked about her being the queen now. It just feels like oda either didn’t care for her after all or he has a bigger plan and he wants us to think she’s gone now.

i prefer the latter as I can’t see oda giving up on a character he created.

anyway straight after this we later cut to law who’s fighting bb ams we see bepo jumping in and using his senses to pin point van augur and saved law from being shot. Showing the importance or a look out.

and then we cut to the straw hats who narrowly avoided a shark attack because they didn’t see it coming until bonney. told them to look out. Again showing the importance of a look out.
but my point is that I do not believe carrot wanted to be the queen nor accepted it but the minks wouldnt listen.
carrot is not with zou so where is she ?

well I believe the minks return in elba, in the background of elbaf in big moms flashback we actually see zou walking across the sea in a distance.

so how does carrot get there ?

well I think this is what happened.
after trying unsuccessfully denying the minks carrot got overwhelmed and just ran off to think and ran for the sunny wanda and such went looking for her and in a attempt to hide she jumped into a barrel and hid there and fell asleep and when she woke up she was on kids crew who picked up the barrel and had already left wano.
so short answer I think carrot returns in Elbaf