Speculations Why Coby might defeat Boa Hancock

We know boa hancock also has the kings haki, but if somehow this two fight, theres a chance that boa hancock would be in trouble! Know why?

Because Coby has faith in himself, we saw his journey on how he was shu type always doubting himself even during the war of the best! He even said that he didnt change at all! Thats probably the reason why he went to akainu to tell his side that akainu! This is the akainu that he saw killed a fellow marine but he went face to face to him just to say People are dying we can help them if we can just stop this war!! I think that one step that he did changed everrrrrryyyyythiiiiing! Ok! I think Coby now is a different person but he is also the same coby but now he has a complete faith on himself! That whoever gets in his way would be defeated. And probably this is the fight that could eventually make him stronger than he was, perhaps just like how luffy unlock his kings haki, this is also the time that coby would unlock his… and probably the start of his journey where he will be the one to chase luffy

Last edited:
We know boa hancock also has the kings haki, but if somehow this two fight, theres a chance that boa hancock would be in trouble! Know why?

Because Coby has faith in himself, we saw his journey on how he was shu type always doubting himself even during the war of the best! He even said that he didnt change at all! Thats probably the reason why he went to akainu to tell his side that akainu! People are dying we can help them if we can just stop this war!! I think that one step that he did changed everrrrrryyyyythiiiiing! Ok! I think Coby now is a different person but he is also the same coby but now he has a complete faith on himself! That whoever gets in his way would be defeated. And probably this is the fight that could eventually make him stronger than he was, perhaps just like how luffy unlock his kings haki, this is also the time that coby would unlock his… and probably the start of his journey where he will be the one to chase luffy
I actually agree. There is a multitude of reasons why I think coby will best boa. If you dont mind I have no problem listing them though it will be long lol

Because back then he wasnt sure about himself, i think now its very different. He completely have faith in himself that one day he will become admiral and Coby now knows how to use observation haki and arnament haki
That's just you trying to make Coby stronger than he is. He is not Luffy. And I know he will be weaker than smoker EOS too(I doubt even smoker will become an Admiral EOS let alone Coby, Maybe in the epilogue we see smoker as admiral)...And I can't see both smoker and Coby ever defeating Hancock in the series.

Power of friendship?

Coby may succeed arresting Boa Hancock but not on his own. That would be stupid. He must have an admiral there and SSG must be stronger than him.
He doesn't at all. It's the same way people thought that luffy wouldn't have stood a chance against katakuri. FYI boa isn't below doffy. He is getting the win against boa
Post automatically merged:

That's just you trying to make Coby stronger than he is. He is not Luffy. And I know he will be weaker than smoker EOS too(I doubt even smoker will become an Admiral EOS let alone Coby, Maybe in the epilogue we see smoker as admiral)...And I can't see both smoker and Coby ever defeating Hancock in the series.
Ugh no he luffy and zoro were the only ones trained by legends of the past. Coby also awakened haki around the same time luffy used it extensively in marine ford.

Both luffy and zoro stated that coby will be a threat going forward in the future

He doesn't at all. It's the same way people thought that luffy wouldn't have stood a chance against katakuri. FYI boa isn't below doffy. He is getting the win against boa
Luffy didn't had a chance against Katakuri. That's why he lost. And all that plot armor is bullshit since Katakuri could have ended much faster.

Boa is Yonko Level or at least Admiral Level. Way above Doffy. Coby is only captain. Boa is way out of his league. Not even Smoker would capture Boa and you are basically saying that Coby right now is stronger than Smoker.

Luffy didn't had a chance against Katakuri. That's why he lost. And all that plot armor is bullshit since Katakuri could have ended much faster.

Boa is Yonko Level or at least Admiral Level. Way above Doffy. Coby is only captain. Boa is way out of his league. Not even Smoker would capture Boa and you are basically saying that Coby right now is stronger than Smoker.
1 exactly plot made luffy strong enough in the end to win. Its going to be the same for coby especially based on his power growth.

2. Boa is not admiral level. Stop the headcanon. She isn't even as strong as doffy especially based on the way luffy pretimeskip folded her sisters. At the very most she is comparable to a yc2. She ain't stronger than that. Her named does not hold the same weight as doffy and definitely not mihawk

1 exactly plot made luffy strong enough in the end to win. Its going to be the same for coby especially based on his power growth.

2. Boa is not admiral level. Stop the headcanon. She isn't even as strong as doffy especially based on the way luffy pretimeskip folded her sisters. At the very most she is comparable to a yc2. She ain't stronger than that. Her named does not hold the same weight as doffy and definitely not mihawk
Lmao I have no idea why Boa is so overrated suddenly, a few years years most people placed her YC3 level AT MOST. Her potrayal in MF was nothing special.
I guess COC coating really changed the perception of powerlevels

Lmao I have no idea why Boa is so overrated suddenly, a few years years most people placed her YC3 level AT MOST. Her potrayal in MF was nothing special.
I guess COC coating really changed the perception of powerlevels
She can be as strong as plot requires, if there will be a time where she will actually be used to help luffy I can see her washing off YC3 commanders for sure, she might be used to stall someone like an admiral or YC 1/2. I mean look at a crocodile...got defeated by a shitty luffy and look at what he was doing in marineford. I expect similar stuff with Hancock too if any time she is used...she is popular and oda/anime staff use her in movies(can expect her to be present in next movie too playing a good role).

She can be as strong as plot requires, if there will be a time where she will actually be used to help luffy I can see her washing off YC3 commanders for sure, she might be used to stall someone like an admiral or YC 1/2. I mean look at a crocodile...got defeated by a shitty luffy and look at what he was doing in marineford. I expect similar stuff with Hancock too if any time she is used...she is popular and oda/anime staff use her in movies(can expect her to be present in next movie too playing a good role).
I understand but acting like it is a FACT that she's at least admiral level? Nah I disagree

You guys are not getting it right.

Hancock was enslaved by the WG and has a deep hate story with it. There is no way that afte all that trauma she is going to be defeated by someone BELOW vice almirant and be captured again. That sounds crazy.

Hancock is destined to defeat a strong figure from the WG, maybe the Gorosei, thus obtaining healing for her and her sisters.

Hancock will surpass anyones expectations. Perhaps even mine, because only God knows how strong the Gorosei may be.