Questions & Mysteries Why did Kuma sent Perona

It was because she reminded him to his daughter?

Maybe he already knew moria was "step dad" like him because I have the feeling he was going to destroy thriller bark and somehow wants to protect moria "daughter"
Or it was just only plot because Absalom was gonna die later and BB would have captured perona?
It's Also quite curious in chapter 1100
Moria and perona were the only ones talking about kuma's abilities

And kuma decides to use it on perona when moria already studied how his ability work

🤔

Maybe he already knew moria was "step dad" like him because I have the feeling he was going to destroy thriller bark and somehow wants to protect moria "daughter"
Or it was just only plot because Absalom was gonna die later and BB would have captured perona?

And kuma decides to use it on perona when moria already studied how his ability work

🤔
Kuma just wasn't having any of her shit.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I didn't even consider the Bonney similarities holy fuck...I was even just talking about Kuma, Perona, Thriller Bark, Mihawk and him sending her to Mihawk earlier too....BRUH.....

For fucks sake Oda, you are too freaking smart!

kingufy:jinbewat::perocry::nicagesmile:

Simple.
- Perona planned to leave Thriller Bark
- Kuma decided to help her
- Kuma asked her where she would've want to go for vacation
- Kuma sent her to a place that fit her preferences

Kuma was just being nice
I didn't even consider the Bonney similarities holy fuck...I was even just talking about Kuma, Perona, Thriller Bark, Mihawk and him sending her to Mihawk earlier too....BRUH.....

For fucks sake Oda, you are too freaking smart!

kingufy:jinbewat::perocry::nicagesmile:
Perona said where she wanna go and Kuma sent her exactly what she described no need to over think shit
But think of it
When she says I'm going Kuma could let her go without asking anything because she wasn't suppose to be a threaten Maybe he suspected she wouldn't have gone far from that point and want to protect her sending her to an abandon castle where another fellow sichibukai live and would take care of her

I was rereading Thriller Bark and I noticed something interesting.

Perona was planning to flee from Thriler Bark with Moriah's treasures using the Thousand Sunny.

I believe that Kuma's bible has prophecies about the Thousand Sunny being the ship of the savior with its solar theme.

So actually, Kuma was guarding the Strawhat's ship since that day problably because he knows it belongs to Nika.

Kuma sent Perona away to guard the strawhat's ship.
Post automatically merged:

Nami was about to battle Perona and her zombie army to retrieve the Thousand Sunny when Kuma suddenly arrived.

Kuma did nothing to Nami, sent Perona flying to the place she would to travel and her army flew away

Last edited:

🤔
I think he was reminded of Bonney. With her pink hair and her outgoing attitude, he could have maybe found himself having fatherly feelings towards Perona. And he wanted to travel the world with Bonney, once she was healed and promised that to her.
The only diffference between Bonney and Perona is the destination of where each girl/woman wanted to head:

- Bonney: The island in the sky, which must be nearr the sun and maybe Nika
- Perona: Somewhere dark and kreepy

It is the complete opposite of each other. 😊