General & Others Why did my fellow Zoro fans delude themselves so much about him beating Kizaru this arc?

Narratively Zoro beating an admiral before Luffy just wasn't happening.

A clash was perfectly reasonable imo, but anything more was super wishful thinking.
The clash not happening is ass. Like just a minor sword clash wouldโ€™ve been enough just for Zoro to get a bit of a callback from Sabaody.

Itโ€™s not on the level of Zoro disrespect as end of wano was. But it is ass.

My nikka if sanji beats kizaru ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ thats a W for Zoro fans nd yonko fans already. Imagine losing to an opponent with no AVCoC or Awakening. You better start praying ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ Big W for sanji fans if yall can get that W or some impressive feats on kizaru :cheers:

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
That is more your thing you choose to stand the mc of all characters still more insecure than anyone utter clown
Ok little buddy I know you're still upset, it'll be okay though.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Because people get lost in the sauce reading Agenda Piece. It's not the first time (or the last) this sort of thing will happen, and the fanbase is basically setting up characters for disappointment through overhype :usoprice:

Because people get lost in the sauce reading Agenda Piece. It's not the first time (or the last) this sort of thing will happen, and the fanbase is basically setting up characters for disappointment through overhype :usoprice:

There are currently two top tiers on the island do you want Luffy to hog both for himself and people to support that. I can't imagine you guys would be less insecure if Zoro fans pushed for Saturn instead

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
There are currently two top tiers on the island do you want Luffy to hog both for himself and people to support that. I can't imagine you guys would be less insecure if Zoro fans pushed for Saturn instead
I don't remember saying I want Luffy beating both? I'm just being realistic as to where the story is going. People overhyping their character will absolutely lead to disappointment, I don't think that's a hot take honestly :choppawhat: