General & Others Why did my fellow Zoro fans delude themselves so much about him beating Kizaru this arc?

Kizaru moves at light speed. Lucci can't do that. His speed is nowhere near top tier. At best his relativistic in speed. Ling should be faster than Lucci
Lucci has top tier speed. He specializing speed and close quarters combat. Similar to how King has top tier durability and defense.

Lucci's awakening speed was hyped by Dr. Vegapunk who spend time with and studied Kizaru and his DF. That says a lot about Lucci's speed.

Luffy's snakeman+FS was completely ineffective against Kizaru who effortlessly blocked and easily reacted to all of Luffy's snakeman attacks.

Kizaru blitzed G4 snakeman+FS Luffy.

The manga makes it clear Kizaru is too fast for snakeman Luffy even with FS

G5 Luffy was able to keep up with and hit Kizaru. G5 Luffy is much faster than G4 snakeman+FS Luffy.

Awakening Lucci kept up with and matched Lucci's G5 speed at times.

Awakening Lucci is faster than G4 snakeman Luffy. Awakening Lucci speed it top tier. Lucci does it have to be faster or equal to Kizaru speed to have top tier speed.

Zoro easily evaded Lucci's name and then blizted him. Zoro evading Lucci's two hand multi-hit attack was a better feat than G5 Luffy evading Lucci's one hand multi-hit attack. That wasn't Zoro's top speed or fastest attack. Zoro is faster than Lucci and has top tier speed.

As I said, Zoro didn't need Kizaru to show off his speed. Lucci served that purpose.

Lucci has top tier speed. He specializing speed and close quarters combat. Similar to how King has top tier durability and defense.

Lucci's awakening speed was hyped by Dr. Vegapunk who spend time with and studied Kizaru and his DF. That says a lot about Lucci's speed.

Luffy's snakeman+FS was completely ineffective against Kizaru who effortlessly blocked and easily reacted to all of Luffy's snakeman attacks.

Kizaru blitzed G4 snakeman+FS Luffy.

The manga makes it clear Kizaru is too fast for snakeman Luffy even with FS

G5 Luffy was able to keep up with and hit Kizaru. G5 Luffy is much faster than G4 snakeman+FS Luffy.

Awakening Lucci kept up with and matched Lucci's G5 speed at times.

Awakening Lucci is faster than G4 snakeman Luffy. Awakening Lucci speed it top tier. Lucci does it have to be faster or equal to Kizaru speed to have top tier speed.

Zoro easily evaded Lucci's name and then blizted him. Zoro evading Lucci's two hand multi-hit attack was a better feat than G5 Luffy evading Lucci's one hand multi-hit attack. That wasn't Zoro's top speed or fastest attack. Zoro is faster than Lucci and has top tier speed.

As I said, Zoro didn't need Kizaru to show off his speed. Lucci served that purpose.
Light speed>>>whatever the fuck you typed. Comeback when Lucci is actually light speed

Pringles after 5 elders appeared:

Purely coincidental though ;)

I dipped because I have other priorities irl

I still have Luffy defeating Saturn this arc

Don't believe that anymore? Then think about it

Saturn summoned all Gorosei in Egghead, it seems that he needed to be on Egghead to summon them there

Which leads us to all Gorosei being able to leave Egghead through that summoning except Saturn

Let's not forget for a second the narrative buildup for his defeat ;)

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Latrines and their 3 brain cells are unable to understand why Zoro defeating Kizaru is the most logical conclusion that a sane reader could take.

It's not about downplaying Kizaru or overhyping Zoro, it's about Zoro surpassing Kizaru before he reaches Mihawk's level and him cutting even light. Zoro always faces the 2nd strongest opponent and Luffy is facing Saturn who is > Kizaru (you can't deny that anymore).

In terms of strength, the arc villains rank as follow: Saturn > Kizaru > Lucci (Luffy > Zoro > Sanji).

Sanji stopped Kizaru's laser and it seems that he will face Kizaru temporarily.
Sanji will fight Kizaru who will be a good match up for him in terms of speed but it's not his main fight.
Zoro is currently facing Lucci but he is stalling him and not taking him seriously (2 swords, no bandana...).
Jinbe went to get Zoro so it means the fight will be interrupted.

Zoro stalling Lucci is reflecting that this fight is not his primary fight.

Sanji and Zoro will switch opponents like they did in Wano (Sanji faced King then faced Queen).
Sanji is a better matchup for Lucci than Zoro (leg vs leg, better durability and exoskeleton).
Zoro is a better matchup for Kizaru than Sanji (Kizaru has been mainly fighting with his light sword).

Zoro will get his moment against Kizaru, that's what the whole arc is setting up.
Zoro will defeat Kizaru in Egghead, which will mirror Kizaru knocking Zoro out in Sabaody.
Zoro the "King of Hell" will clash with Kizaru's lightsword, like Rayleigh the "Silver King" in Sabaody.

Zoro will cut "light".

Zoro fighting Kizaru goes even beyond that. Zoro has to channel his energy to cut light and that makes him more likely to get black blade in the future. Zoro can't just go and land an attack like "Divine Departure" because the cut is not clean and it will not cut light, it will only cut Kizaru. So, he has to learn how to channel that blade energy to make a clean cut on light.

Kizaru's awakening may make him fuse with the light element and him becoming literally light. Zoro may need to learn how to cut light, like Sanji managed to stop a laser that was pure light. That will be the challenge.

@mly90 @HA001 @GUI VI @Roronoa-sama @ConquistadoR @Cruxroux @ZoroMazino @Peroroncino

You do you though, keep doing this circle jerking that you call "admiral agenda" and keep calling the sane readers who bring up better arguments than you guys do "deluded".

When that happens, we will be there. @mly90 and I will be there, I can guarantee you and I strongly advise you to read my avi.

Like @mly90 said: "Toxicity is reaching maximum level in the coming weeks. I foresee a lot of people running away deactivating 🤣"
Look at all the likes this comment got
:suresure:

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Bt7207. @suzaku @ConquistadoR @ZoroMazino @Roronoa-sama @LolonoisZolo @Aknolagon @Cruxroux @Fleet Leader Fenaker @mly90

I 100% own that and I still believe it's a possibility

This is a much better prediction than "Kizaru being Luffy's main fight" this arc like some of you pushed

I don't need to go back to your old posts though and mock you for them, I made peace with that a while ago ;)

I still have Luffy defeating Saturn this arc
You still think that?
Honestly, there's no way Saturn still gets defeated after 4 other elders are still roaming around doing damage. I just can't see it anymore.

Let's not forget for a second the narrative buildup for his defeat ;)
Rn, the only known narrative buildup is how the strawhats are gonna escape this island after Vegapunk's broadcast is done.
There's just way too many powerful enemies and unless Luffy fights with Saturn on a different dimension or a deserted island, I definitely see no point in him defeating Saturn this quickly.

Heck, Luffy can't even hurt him.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I 100% own that and I still believe it's a possibility

This is a much better prediction than "Kizaru being Luffy's main fight" this arc like some of you pushed

I don't need to go back to your old posts though and mock you for them, I made peace with that a while ago ;)
In fairness, none of us were correct on how the main conflict of Egghead would go down.

Still, objectively, Luffy vs Kizaru on Egghead was 100x more accurate than Zoro beating Kizaru here

In fairness, none of us were correct on how the main conflict of Egghead would go down.

Still, objectively, Luffy vs Kizaru on Egghead was 100x more accurate than Zoro beating Kizaru here
You still think that?
Honestly, there's no way Saturn still gets defeated after 4 other elders are still roaming around doing damage. I just can't see it anymore.

Rn, the only known narrative buildup is how the strawhats are gonna escape this island after Vegapunk's broadcast is done.
There's just way too many powerful enemies and unless Luffy fights with Saturn on a different dimension or a deserted island, I definitely see no point in him defeating Saturn this quickly.

Heck, Luffy can't even hurt him.
Except the Five Elders were summoned through those devil pentagrams which are still in Marie Geoise by the way.

This implies that they will go back through the same route than they came.

Except that Saturn can't go back as he is the one who summoned them.

This can perfectly build up towards Saturn being left alone in Egghead and him being defeated by Luffy.

Would I die on this hill? Probably not, I'm just saying this is a possibility.

Now Zoro vs Kizaru? I find it more ridiculous to believe that now than when I posted that at the time but nothing is impossible until the arc is over and we are all aware of what Oda does.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This can perfectly build up towards Saturn being left alone in Egghead and him being defeated by Luffy.
Why would the Gorosei leave Saturn alone on Egghead if Nika were still present though? They are trying to claim this island for the WG, wouldn’t make sense for them to deuce out with enemies still present.

For the record, I’m not convinced Imu himself isn’t coming to Egghead this arc. He was teased just as all the Gorosei were, we could still see the big guy himself come depending on how bad things get.

Light speed>>>whatever the fuck you typed. Comeback when Lucci is actually light speed
Try actually countering my post. So far haven't proved me wrong. I provided manga scenes showing Lucci has top tier speed and keeping up with and matching a character who can hit Kizaru light speed movement.

Since all you seem to care about is light speed movement here is pre TS Zoro evading Kuma's light speed attacks.

There goes your entire argument.

I can add a scene showing Kizaru fail to blitz Sentomaru while moving at light speed.

I don't pay that much attention to the light speed hype because that's all it is, just hype. Either nobody moves at light speed in One Piece or any character can gain the ability to move at or react to light speed movement. If that's true than moving at light speed is not as impressive as you try to make it.

Try actually countering my post. So far haven't proved me wrong. I provided manga scenes showing Lucci has top tier speed and keeping up with and matching a character who can hit Kizaru light speed movement.
Who is this character you are talking about?
The only character that has hit Kizaru have been Rayleigh in Sabaody and Luffy this arc, with Sanji and Sentomaru blocking him. No other character I believe has been shown to "hit Kizaru". I actually reread chapter 1091 and while Kizaru is busy talking about their past, Sento hits him, Kizaru doesn't even stop talking and destroys him.
Lucci got thrown out of the window from Luffy, literally could not land a proper hit, and stalled with Zoro for ages.

Since all you seem to care about is light speed movement here is pre TS Zoro evading Kuma's light speed attacks.
Since when is air "light speed"? Do you know that Kuma compresses air and create bubbles of air that he sends flying, right?

I can add a scene showing Kizaru fail to blitz Sentomaru while moving at light speed.

I don't pay that much attention to the light speed hype because that's all it is, just hype. Either nobody moves at light speed in One Piece or any character can gain the ability to move at or react to light speed movement. If that's true than moving at light speed is not as impressive as you try to make it.
The bold part can clearly be re-phrased in "I don't pay attention to what doesn't fit my narrative".
Nobody moves at light speed, only a character that is literally made of light.
And it's clearly shown that he needs to project light before he can travel, as people are first illuminated, then he starts moving. So people literally have a flashing light showing he is about to arrive.

Last edited: