General & Others Why did Oda make Jimbei stronger than Sanji?

Jinbe being stronger has nothing to so with bounty and everything to do with him being a G in the new world. He was able to big brother Luffy in the first 60 volumes

He didn't......
Sanji was on jinbe's level back in FI and he kinda had a better finisher than jinbe also.
After that sanji left him behind.
M3 is something real and it will never change.
Jinbe's wano fight was better than sanji's though.

I dont care about monster trio, #2 or #3. But Sanji deserves this after the shit Oda made him do in Wano.
I was also expecting something about Zoro, but Oda skipped that and kept on spamming Oden.
I wish Wano disappeared liked God Valley.

Quoted for Truth. Bounty in the crew doesn't equate strength. Or are we to supposed Usopp is stronger than Frankry ?
I can't stand Usopp's current bounty. Luffy had to put down Doflamingo to get $500 million. Usopp did nothing worth a damn in Wano to even suggest his current bounty. At least Franky defeated a Tobi Roppo.

Jinbe is stronger than Sanji in the water because Fishman can breathe normally, whereas human can't. So even if Sanji is as fast as a Fishman, he would lose sooner or later.

:ihaha:

I hope Oda gives Sanji some more wins soon, Zoro vs Sanji isn't as entertaining as it was on Orojackson due to the lack of Sanjifans

Threads like these would be so entertaining if the fanbase was close to even
That’s very true. Oda shitted on Sanji post TS and made him look weak. Then gave him a weak Gillian in Wano for his big power up.