Current Events Why did Oda rush through the Flying Five so much?

I don't mind Oda rushing through them.

for a number of straw hats who fought 1v1 against a topi roppo, it was their first real 1v1 fight post time skip ever, not counting Fishman Island. Having the fights drag out and making the straw hats win at extreme diff would've looked bad for them.

Also, having Jinbe go extreme diff in his fight against Who's Who would have looked bad for him, considering the feats Jinbe showed up till now and the performance of the shichibukai vs the whitebeard pirates in the marineford war pre time skip.

There is also speculation that every straw hat will help Luffy in fighting Kaido, like the Oars fight. If the straw hats expend all their energy on the Topi Roppo now then they won't have any left against Kaido.

I actually smile when read people suggestion that WW would be hard fight for Jinbe. Did they forgot Jinbe is an ex warlord? He is in another Tier, look at all his feat and the hype of warlord which one of the three great power in the world (except Buggy the Joke). So I did not expect anything from WW, his easy defeat predictable
Don't ever disrespect buggy like dat :pepeanger:

Why not Black Maria too?
She's the only one who actually got a satisfying fight, and even three chapters dedicated to her fight with Robin and named after the events of the fight.

Unlike the others, like Nami and Ussop who didn't get a single chapter named after them. And Jimbei and Franky who only got one chapter.

I think Robin will get something else with Cp0 later though.

maybe oda realized this arc dragging too long n want to speed thing up?
kinda weird that doflamingo crew have more backstory than flying six
n design wise they are awesome but too bad oda dropped their backstory n instead focused on scabbrad vs orochi n kaido
That bltch from your profile picture>>>> any tobi roppo, sry but this is fax. Back then one piece was on another level.