General & Others Why did Sanji lie to Kuma ?

Just check , how many times zoro lied to us and how many times sanji lied to us.

Zoro : I never ever never again loose anyone again.
Same zoro : under the feet of Enel
Same zoro : one thunder bagua and 40 broken bones
Same zoro : Please take my life instead of my captain. I am defeated.
Same zoro : please mihawk make me stronger.
Same zoro : I did not cut this cages steel. I am very weak.
Should i keep. I dont even touch kaidos head and samurais leadership topic.
And these words has been already proven lie.

At least , Sanji still have chance about that.

Even if he lied to us , he lied to save all crew including zoro , saying dont give up your ambition.

show some respect. Before that , sanji did not give any big talk like I never loose again .d.d

C

CensoredbyWG

For the same reason that zoro said he would never lose again after mihawk, but still got himself humiliated by enel, kuma, kizaru and kaido.
Post automatically merged:

Just check , how many times zoro lied to us and how many times sanji lied to us.

Zoro : I never ever never again loose anyone again.
Same zoro : under the feet of Enel
Same zoro : one thunder bagua and 40 broken bones
Same zoro : Please take my life instead of my captain. I am defeated.
Same zoro : please mihawk make me stronger.
Same zoro : I did not cut this cages steel. I am very weak.
Should i keep. I dont even touch kaidos head and samurais leadership topic.
And these words has been already proven lie.

At least , Sanji still have chance about that.

Even if he lied to us , he lied to save all crew including zoro , saying dont give up your ambition.

show some respect. Before that , sanji did not give any big talk like I never loose again .d.d

Uhh hello? We’re still in Egghead
Zoro is struggling HARD to deal with a seraphim+he has help

Sanji is casually tanking fishmen karate duraneg punches from one without taking any damage all while smiling

With natural strength and haki+genetic modifications, Sanji will surpass all aspects of scientifically enhanced beings and become the solider the world govt always desired but could never achieve even with Vegapunk’s genius

He will most likely defeat all 4 of the seraphim and Kizaru as an added bonus, gaining the attention of the warrior god of science himself
This is really sad to read

have you ever had an IQ test? :okay:
What Sanji said isn't even his actual dream/goal, idk why it'd be a bad thing for him to be lying/exaggerating it, plus he never mentioned it besides that one moment.
Reality isn’t always the most joyful thing to look forward to
He will most likely defeat all 4 of the seraphim and Kizaru as an added bonus, gaining the attention of the warrior god of science himself
I meant this part specifically, some of it is true (by some I just mean him tanking the Seraphim punches, but tbf SeraJimbe was tanking his attacks too, so it balances out for now).

Bro said he is going out tonsea for his own ambition to find All Blue.... Zero progress done by him in that.. Can't even remember a single panel of him trying to even think about it seriously since they don't entered grandline.... Oda just added a dialogue at that time.. That's all..
Post automatically merged:

Zoro "I will gather all samurai"
In that arc Zoro had nothing to do with samurai. :gokulaugh:
And those samurais even turned out to be dogshit :tchpepe:
Have never seen an author who lies so much in their work. :pepeke:

It could have been some indirect feat like showing Im to the world, just something that put his bounty through the roof without outshining Luffy or Zoro but I don't think Oda really cared about that line at this point.

He is the only SH bar Luffy to get his own arc and thay is already more than enough in the end.
Gettinv his own arc when he's humiliated to the max is a bit...

He wanted to 1 up Zoro so he boasted.
It was never meant to be taken seriously and Kuma knew it.
Zoro showed Sanji right after that it was not the time for their comic relief feud and knocked him out cold with 1 hit.