Questions & Mysteries Why didn't Franky nuked the island?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why didn’t Franky manufacture a weapon that’s been lying dormant for centuries, including when the blueprints to build it still existed? Why didn’t he revive something capable of wiping out entire civilizations that he wouldn’t fully know how to control? Is that what you’re asking, Crydo? :stop:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Why didn’t Franky manufacture a weapon that’s been lying dormant for centuries, including when the blueprints to build it still existed? Why didn’t he revive something capable of wiping out entire civilizations that he wouldn’t fully know how to control? Is that what you’re asking, Crydo? :stop:
YES:fransuper:
Post automatically merged:

WB couldn’t destroy a small island like marinford
And you expect franky to do it ?
Pluton > WB

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
YES:fransuper:
Post automatically merged:

Pluton > WB
Listen, I agree that Franky could do it…but there’s a world of difference between COULD and SHOULD. Once he builds Pluton, what happens? He suddenly knows how to operate it skillfully enough to only obliterate Onigashima? I feel like there are too many X-factors there, and Franky’s a moral guy, he’s not gonna put the citizens of mainland Wano in greater peril than they already are. Beyond that, his loyalty to Luffy is unconditional; he knows that’s a last resort he won’t need to use because his captain will do what needs to be done.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Listen, I agree that Franky could do it…but there’s a world of difference between COULD and SHOULD. Once he builds Pluton, what happens? He suddenly knows how to operate it skillfully enough to only obliterate Onigashima? I feel like there are too many X-factors there, and Franky’s a moral guy, he’s not gonna put the citizens of mainland Wano in greater peril than they already are.
Franky already use Pluton tech with his Goa/General canon - the bigger the better :cheers: