Votes: 8 40.0%
  • True; he would've gone out a hero

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • False; Naruto's save made sense and wasn't just an asspull

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • False; I just wanted him alive & don't care how it happens

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Don't get me wrong, Guy's my all time fave. So a part of me definitely woulda died if he did. But frankly, I think Guy got cheated
He was about to go out in the most epic way possible
- Protecting his friends
- Relying on nothing but his own inner power
- Making the Sharingan look like shit with a plain kick
- Getting full acknowledgement from a 10 tailed jinchuriki Madara
- Paving the way for the next generation
:lunazing:

Then w/ one bs move, Naruto undoes all the consequences.
:lusalty:

Imo, Naruto shoulda let Guy die a legend, given Lee, Minato, Kakashi & Gaara some juice, tell Sasuke to go home & eat shit, then finish the fight

He’s permanently in a wheel chair now but yeah opening all the gates results in death, don’t remember how he survived but he cheated death. Should have spared Neji since I don’t remember his death impacting shit except for maybe Hinata, Lee, Tenten and Guy.
Naruto turned literally turned into Ninja Jesus. Neji should have lived and become the new leader of the Hyuga alongside Hinata.
His death is the definition of bad writing.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Nah, it should've been a team battle with them all as Madara should've been the EoS villian. Kaguya sucked just so Obito can "redeem" himself.
Lmao I forgot about the "Obito was a cool guy" bullshit:gokulaugh:, easily one of the worst decisions made in a final arc which was already filled with issues. It's like Nami forgiving Arlong and saying he was a "cool guy" :gokulaugh:

Last edited: