Powers & Abilities Why didn't Queen use Ice Oni against Sanji?

Surprised that nobody said this already. But I guess I'll take the honor for it.

Some people said that Queen didn't use Ice Oni virus or any Plague related abilities in general is because it was to represent Sanji's hatred for his family. Queen uses Ichiji's laser, Niji's lightning, Yonji's winch, Sanji's stealth black, etc. against Sanji because that's what he hates the most. Queen always comparing himself to Judge and wants to prove that his science is better than Judge by beating Sanji which he also hates. Queen didn't use Reiju's Poison Pink because Reiju was the only person who take care of Sanji during his childhood. The Sanji vs Queen is supposed to be symbolic and as a way to get revenge against his family (bar Reiju of course) that Sanji despised.

Because plot

Same reasons king didn't use defense mod when he attacked zoro with the final attack when it makes no sense for him to go speed mod when he's attacking from a distance

Or why jack doesn't even have named attacks

Oda's editors are clearly forcing him to rush wano

Surprised that nobody said this already. But I guess I'll take the honor for it.

Some people said that Queen didn't use Ice Oni virus or any Plague related abilities in general is because it was to represent Sanji's hatred for his family. Queen uses Ichiji's laser, Niji's lightning, Yonji's winch, Sanji's stealth black, etc. against Sanji because that's what he hates the most. Queen always comparing himself to Judge and wants to prove that his science is better than Judge by beating Sanji which he also hates. Queen didn't use Reiju's Poison Pink because Reiju was the only person who take care of Sanji during his childhood. The Sanji vs Queen is supposed to be symbolic and as a way to get revenge against his family (bar Reiju of course) that Sanji despised.
It's obviously because plot I mean

Same reason why he didn't use the virus in several other occasions :queenhear:

It's obviously because plot I mean

Same reason why he didn't use the virus in several other occasions :queenhear:
This tbh.

Also unnecessary Sanji wank because fans would think "Sanji's body is immune to virus now".

Besides, for all we know, the virus wont work against top tier because they can just coat their body with haki or something. Haki is partially all-in-one problem solver nowadays.

Damn that pick of queen dope but him using ice oni would have been awesome and boost his ability greatly but sadly Oda had other plans,, I mean Oda could have introduced a new virus that boost one's ability like ice oni but a lot stronger etc
Post automatically merged:

This tbh.

Also unnecessary Sanji wank because fans would think "Sanji's body is immune to virus now".

Besides, for all we know, the virus wont work against top tier because they can just coat their body with haki or something. Haki is partially all-in-one problem solver nowadays.
The virus work on Luffy and his haki is insanely powerful so I doubt haki can protect you against internal destruction on a cellular level

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Wouldn't Zoro have just done that from the very beginning then? what was the point of all those chapters of tag, just to give Chopper a small moment?

Plus Queen called the Ice Oni virus his masterpiece, so I doubt he would unleash all of its bullets on just some random fodder in an unexpected raid that he was confident in quelling.
Zoro was focused on getting the anti-virus first.

Queen was playing the numbers game. I know this place doesn't think much of fodders, but they were singled out as one of the main advantages for Kaido's forces. The whole Tama subplot was to circumvent that, and the Ice Oni affair added to that, as well, with Queen losing the trust and respect of Beast Pirate mooks who were at the mercy of the plague, too.

This tbh.

I didn't hear this just yet, thanks for mentioning me :saden: