Questions & Mysteries Why didt Obito just have Kabuto make an edo of Rin so he could have his girlfriend?

I pass on this forum and I see that my friend @Bob74h is still active in posting his proud incel non-sense
(he is clearly not trolling). I'm starting to worry bob, on so many forums you spend your days being incel with that school shooter vibe

Narutoforum tried to help you by banning you forever (cuz you spammed incel & hentais content for no reason
)

I think some should have your IP address and call the doctors for the head. It's really sad to see that no one wants to help you get better. Cuz without people help you will never realise how your brain need help

I pass on this forum and I see that my friend @Bob74h is still active in posting his proud incel non-sense
(he is clearly not trolling). I'm starting to worry bob, on so many forums you spend your days being incel with that school shooter vibe

Narutoforum tried to help you by banning you forever (cuz you spammed incel & hentais content for no reason
)

I think some should have your IP address and call the doctors for the head. It's really sad to see that no one wants to help you get better. Cuz without people help you will never realise how your brain need help

Im actually confused by this, when have i posted incel type content or hentai on this forum

if im to remember correctly, Didt i insult some dude so they banned me always thought it was stupid as people like worlds strongest and aegon did the same thing except alot more then i did, Comicvine banned me for suggesting to ban a guy but yea at no point have i've ever been banned for hentai

There's sites for that, and you would just go there

)

So that’s why he complained about Naruto fans