Questions & Mysteries Why do individual strength titles belong only to pirates?

Would it be why?

• The strongest person in the manga will always be a pirate.

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • An admiral will never be the strongest in the manga for a period.

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Defeating opponents fraudulently makes it difficult to even win a title.

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
According to you right?!

Here is the Sbs along with the numerous facts:
An overwhelming outlier!!!
This is the strongest man alive!!!

An overwhelming aberration!!!
This is the strongest pirate alive!!!

An overwhelming aberration!!!
This is the strongest creature alive!!!

"Akainu can't beat me" is the interpretation of what Kaido is saying here for you who only play something that suits your schedule .

The age difference between Kaido and Akainu is small and Kaido is called the strongest by King, King puts Kaido above Akainu.

JOYBOY is the only one who can beat Kaido, current characters alive can't, akainu can't beat Kaido because he's just not JOYBOY, with Kaido saying this directly and King claiming Joyboy will never show up because Kaido is simply too strong to be defeated.

Kaido is the pinnacle of strength has become the embodiment of One Piece's strength something that Akainu never was and never will be, is treated as inferior in strength here compared to kaido the embodiment of strength.

D: Odacchi!! In the sbs from volume 82 you told us how to escape from Akainu, bears, ghosts and the like. But when I try to do this before my angered mother I'm just beaten up... Is my mother stronger than Akainu? P.N. Star Fairy
O: You better watch out! you're being too brash! A mother is the strongest living being in the world, even stronger than Kaido!! Don't you dare do it again! But, you know, your mother loves you more than anyone else.
Kaido literally destroys akainu.

Oda used the word 'Saikyō Seibutsu (最強 生物): which translated as The Strongest Biological Being / The Strongest Creature Among All Beings. Seibutsu includes all living things in the world, including humans. The reason why free manga sites misspell Kaido's title is because the English word "Creature" has plural meanings, but in the original scan there is no ambiguity because the word 'Seibutsu' is the one being used, which is why Kaido was not given the title "Strongest Man" or anything like that, because he is simply not human.

Kaido's title isn't ambiguous at all in the japanese version, his title 100% include humans.

You can do a quick research on what Seibutsu mean:
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/せいぶつ#Japanese
living thing, life, organism, creature .

https://www.kanjijapanese.com/en/dictionary-japanese-english/seibutsu
seibutsu creature 2. seibutsu living things.

The ambiguity only come from people reading the English chapter and assuming the word "creature" is to be understood in the animal sense.

In japanese it clearly mean Kaido is the strongest living organism/thing and quite obviously humans are living things.

Kaido's title 100% put him above any human alive in the series, the only way Kaido isn't the strongest character is if his title is fake in the first place or if someone surpass him in the future.

Kaido: "I heard that, Straw Hat !!! Do this ... I accept your challenge !!!
I will show you the largest army in the world !!! ".

The word used here is a bit complicated, since KAIDO uses the term:, which essentially
means greater "military resource". This term is commonly used to refer to an asset powerful enough to help win a war,
be it an army, weapon or other asset. However, the word can also refer to an individual who is such an asset
fundamental in the sense of power / skill, to be more precise with you MARINE HQ, kaido is literally referring
himself as the "most powerful in the world", or something literal like "the strongest military asset in the world", which is definitely not a light statement, he believes without a doubt being the strongest living creature in the world!

KAIDO did not limit his words only to ONIGASHIMA or his organization as emperor, the titles of greatest military power of the admirals are restricted only to the navy they don't apply to the rest of the world.
Romance ACE puts KAIDO above Whitebeard, who beat AKAINU even weaker.

According to some information collected by Skull from the Spades Pirates, Whitebeard is the strongest pirate in the world.
But the author of this novel says that it is not easy to define the word "stronger".
Skull loves anything about pirates and collects pirate merchandise. He believes that Kaidou is the strongest in the 1 to 1 fight.
He adds that Kaidou is the strongest creature. He wouldn't die even if you tried to kill him. NOVEL DO ACE VOL.2

The number of statements that Akainu have claiming their strength over someone are: 0.
So looking at the countless data we have, it's easy to define which of the two is stronger unless you can't read.

And the point here is not simply because the Marines don't have titles, this is something that is just a coup to get where I want to go, which is the fact that they remain in the scope of world class titles and declarations, in a nutshell, they are weaker.

A swordsman at navy headquarters didn't get the WSS title, it's not because he can't, it's because he's weaker.
So many "World's Strongest Pirate".....dont apply to Akainu

"World Strongest Man".....Manga Panda...not much to say.

"There is no one in the world that can defeat me"....hes introduction literally states hes been defeated 7 times

The mother SBS is up for interpretation. Couldve been Oda listing another strong dude to hype up mothers. Not concrete enough.
---

Still waiting for the SBS you promised of Kaido > Akainu.

It's a pirate manga
Top Pirates will always be > top marines

There hasn't been an era where Great Pirates been inferior to Admirals.
Post automatically merged:

First 5 are not in order and excluding Kaido:

1.) Dragon
2.) Mihawk
3.) Sakazuki
4.) Teach
5.) Kizaru (Saka is slightly stronger though)

6.) Kuzan | Shanks | Ryokugyu | Fujitora
7. Luffy | Zoro
8.) Ben Beckman | Shiryuu | Weevil (luls)
9.) Big Mom
10.) Katakuri | King | Vista | Marco | CP0 bowler hat dude | Ivankov | Burgess | Kid | Law
11.) Kuma | Doffy |
Stupid list

Not different from zkk cultists

S

Sasaki Kojirō

"There is no one in the world that can defeat me"....hes introduction literally states hes been defeated 7 times

The mother SBS is up for interpretation. Couldve been Oda listing another strong dude to hype up mothers. Not concrete enough.
---

Was that the most you could answer?

Yes, but "island of the strongest" applies to Akainu.
Kaido seems to have suffered seven losses as a pirate in which they all indicate that these defeats were not losing to anyone in a "one on one" match. I think it was seven defeats against several people since Kaido makes claims currently as: "There is no one in this world able to defeat me."

Which leads us to three guesses.
1º - The people who beat Kaido in 1x1, can no longer defeat him because he became stronger or something similar, according to the Kaido’s own statement.

2nd - People able to overcome them no longer exist in the world (they are dead).

3rd - He never lost a fight one against one, was always facing several people at the same time.
1 versus 9.

1 versus 3 captains + team members.

Kaido versus 3 daimyo.

Kaido and Big Mom versus 5 people of the worst generation. (5 against 2) against even greater numbers.

And there are other fights but I won't mention them all like: Kaido going to Kuri and asking Jack to bring the "kids" in the plural so he can face them, in this case, Luffy, Law and Zoro.

On the second guess: Kaido stated that Roger, WB, Xebec, Oden who are already dead are able to fight him, but are not superior, which discredits the logic that the people who can defeat Kaido are dead since Kaido himself stated that they are only able to fight him and not that they are superior.

We don't know what periods of Kaido's career took place, but that doesn't matter because Kaido just doesn't care about those defeats when he says that no one in the world is capable of defeating him which consequently says his previous defeats don't matter.

Viz doesn't usually translate editors' notes and put them in pagination, but it's fact what it says in the note and one of the 3 translations is correct anyway and none of them benefit you, and it's not like I need those notes right? When he's called the world's strongest man on SBS.

The mother SBS is up for interpretation. Couldve been Oda listing another strong dude to hype up mothers. Not concrete enough
It depends on the type of person who is reading the testimonial, if he is a fan of akainu it will not be concrete, if he is a reader of One Piece who knows how to read and interpret things well, it is more than enough.

I simply posted it along with countless other statements that you didn't even come close to countering them, but are now asking for an SBS stating Kaido > Akainu.

Now could you give me some evidence or statement that Akainu is stronger than Kaidou since he is so intent on discussing it with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is something fancy among pirates like all the rumors out there.

- WSM/ WSP-
• Scared shitless by the intervention of Garp the fist and naval hero.

• He was only able to wound one Admiral but ambushed him in a 2vs1.

• He lost the war miserably despite having the strongest pirate crew, the fruit that can tilt islands and sea with a single move and can destroy the world.

- WSC and New WSP-
His military power was defeated by newbies who learned to use their new powers in the middle of the war and he was defeated by Luffy who until now was awakening his fruit and learning to use ACoC.

- WSS-
Having a black blade he could not get past a swordsman who does not have a black blade and was forced to retreat by the same swordsman.

B...b..but WhY Do InDiViDUaL StReNgTh TiTtLeS beLoNG oNLy To PiRAtES ?
:vistalaugh:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Marines are just Saint Charloss dogs
Yes indeed, something that Kaido and BM even as children refused to serve charlos. LOL

It turns out that the fact that the manga is based on pirates and a pirate is always at the top of the food chain and they are the ones who hold the biggest world-class titles in terms of individual strength (which include admirals) leaves some thinkers bald, simply a Larine will never be number 1, because in addition to not having a title that proves that they can become the strongest in the future, they are included in the scope of the titles of world class pirates depending on the category that the title applies to.

And oda just got to the root of the thing when it comes to creating titles because:

If an admiral considers himself a swordsman he is simply weaker than the strongest swordsman.
If an admiral is a living being he is simply weaker than the strongest creature/organism/living thing.
If an admiral is a human being or a man he is simply weaker than the strongest man in the world.

Admirals meet the requirements imposed by these titles and are simply included.

Why would the world police (marines in this case) glorify violence by pushing violent titles as something positive? The marines are the police of the world, their purpose is quite literally to stop the glorification of violence not to add to it. They serve their organization, they are literally on a salary, they don't aim to stand out like a bunch of jobless bums killing each other for notoriety.

Even Garp the unanimously (by the fandom) acknowledged strongest marine of all time, doesn't have a "strongest marine" title. Simply called a Hero. Because that's something to be pushed/to be proud of in an organization meant to uphold justice.
You do know who the current Fleet Admiral is, right?

Anyways, this is some very bizarre mental gymnastics. Why would the WG not want the public to view Akainu as the World’s Strongest Man? It would help to alleviate some of the fears that the public has about the Yonko and other pirates since they can tell themselves that they have the WSM on their side. It would also discourage people from becoming pirates

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I feel the admirals are not self absorbed enough to care about others' validations as long as they don't belong to the Marine and so on

Because Pirates are the strongest characters to have ever lived in the OP world. This isn't a story about glorifying the Navy and justice, this is a story about pirates and adventuring. It's literally that simple.