Questions & Mysteries Why do not Wano Shogun be Hiyori ?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Not sure how it works, and if women are not allowed to become Shogun in Wano, it might be the case sadly.

I think the next Shogun in charge will presumably be Kin'emon by the way the story seems to be aligning. I claimed it long long ago even stating how Kin'emon was probably not dead right after being hit by Kaido because his future role might of been the one of Shogun. In fact that panel never convinced me extensively and I think some PIS was probably in act.
Post automatically merged:

Momo will probably be a future Shogun, but he might not be deemed old enough now.

Because she will have a better role
:brootea:
To be zoros wife.d.d

Not sure how it works, and if women are not allowed to become Shogun in Wano, it might be the case sadly.

I think the next Shogun in charge will presumably be Kin'emon by the way the story seems to be aligning. I claimed it long long ago even stating how Kin'emon was probably not dead right after being hit by Kaido because his future role might of been the one of Shogun. In fact that panel never convinced me extensively and I think some PIS was probably in act.

Momo will probably be a future Shogun, but he might not be deemed old enough now.
Yes , when he said like that , that remind me what kinemon said naming punk Hazard. Wano woman should stand behind men like that. Women is worthless at wano. 9 scabbard are men also. ( Kiku deception :) )
In other way , hiyori should be shogun . She know wano more than momo.

He is the rightful Heir that's all.
Why ?
Won't woman be rightful Heir ?

To be zoros wife.d.d

Yes , when he said like that , that remind me what kinemon said naming punk Hazard. Wano woman should stand behind men like that. Women is worthless at wano. 9 scabbard are men also. ( Kiku deception :) )
In other way , hiyori should be shogun . She know wano more than momo.

Why ?
Won't woman be rightful Heir ?
I think Wano represent a patriarchal society just like ancient Japan. Thats why.

She could end up being the temporary Shogun until Momo comes of age, but I think the Scabbards will fill that role (especially Kinemon).

My prediction is Zoro is going to get offered the Daimyo position for Ringo but he’ll pass it off to Hiyori (which everyone will confuse as a marriage proposal). So she’ll be in a needed position of power and help rebuild her country.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
In other way , hiyori should be shogun . She know wano more than Momo.
Yeah, I think she likely will gain an important role over time as the country advances. I don't see her as futurible Shogun but still as an important figure of the future. She is the one who kinda launched Zoro into his mission for example. She is also the sister of Momo himself.