Powers & Abilities Why do people sleep on Jack the Drought?

This is a real and genuine question from me. Why? Sure Jack hasn’t been shown to accomplish much but what he has accomplished you guys seem to look down upon.

This man pulled up to Zou with his squad and stomped everyone there out minus the dukes whom he fought for 5 days EVENLY IN HIS HUMAN FORM WITHOUT REST while they both switched out every 12 hours to rest. Neither one of them could handle this man 1 on 1.

Then this dude goes after A former fleet admiral, A vice admiral and an actual admiral and sinks 2 of their 4 battleships all just to retrieve Doffy. He might’ve lost that 3V1 battle but the biggest thing to take from that was HE HAD 0 FEAR! Then he tanked a trunk of a Island sized elephant, something that would’ve murdered any one of the Strawhats.

Lastly, this dude pushed shutenmaru, one of the monster trio of the scabbards back After taking a cut from him. Notice how Jack got the upper hand in his HUMAN FORM once again....not his HYBRID and would’ve most likely won if Kaido never appeared lol.

You people need to seriously understand that this man is 28 years old and was apart of the crew since he was 8. I’m sure “The World’s Strongest Creature” wouldn’t just recruit some scrub and make him his right hand man if he was weak. Even X-Drake couldn’t surpass him with the 2 years he’s been with Kaido. There were even theories about that nonsense.
X-Drake in his full beast form couldn’t even harm base sanji despite hitting him with a full force tail attack which Sanji casually ignored ansd chased after Hiyori while Drake was big mad chasing after him. So please could someone explain why Jack is so underatted? It just never really made any sense to me especially since he didn’t showcase his full capabilities....the guy is essentially Luffy with no Plot Armor. Both aren’t the brightest, Both are tanks and both are reckless as hell.....how does luffy not get the same exact treatment?